Rare Characters in WDW

EnchantedMouse

Original Poster
Lol.. my English is bad: I mean Rare Characters at WDW not 'in' Sorry :)
I remember being in Walt Disney World and seing Clarabell Cow in the Frontierland Hoedown
clarabelle-2012-3.jpg

She comes there often.. but seeing Meeko in Camp Mickey-Minnie is like rare.. He doesn't give meet&greets everyday..

250px-Meeko_WDW.jpg

disney.wikia.com

Do you have any photos or experiences with rarely-seen characters in the park?

- EnchantedMouse

Last edited:

3Caballeros

I wish they did more random meet & greets..various characters & places. Then, it would be like a little surprise when you came upon one.
But, it would just be something for someone to complain about. Someone would not like the impromptu part. :banghead:

Matt_Black

Aaaand there we go. Just like how you can count on Magenta Panther to complain about Star Wars, the Muppets, and Marvel, we can count on you to flat out dictate to us how wrong we are about character meets.

asianway

Aaaand there we go. Just like how you can count on Magenta Panther to complain about Star Wars, the Muppets, and Marvel, we can count on you to flat out dictate to us how wrong we are about character meets.
Maybe if you actually listen you may learn something

Matt_Black

Meeko can randomly be met at Character Palooza at DHS. He normally comes out with Pocahontas, but it is random. If there is not an early Fantasmic! a group of random characters will come out in the Streets of America (normally San Francisco Street) for 20 minuets from about 4:50-5:10. The times can change and there is no guarantee it will happen. If there is inclement weather it definitely won't happen. But this is your best chance for meeting Meeko and other rare/uncommon characters.

Indeed, except the times and how often vary depending on how many Fantasmic shows and when they are. Check out Kenny the Pirate's site for more info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom