Four Seasons

PrincessNelly_NJ

Original Poster
I know it is scheduled to open next year but does anyone know if guest staying there will have the same benefits similar to those at the Swan/Dolphin like EMH and bus transportation?

jkl2000

Wow, didn't know they were opening a hotel there. I've heard amazing things about Four Seasons hotels - I'm pretty sure they'll be the priciest place around there. Good questions.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Original Poster
Wow, didn't know they were opening a hotel there. I've heard amazing things about Four Seasons hotels - I'm pretty sure they'll be the priciest place around there. Good questions.

Yup, it will be between Fort Wilderness camp ground and Port Orleans! It looks like it will be a beautiful resort. It is supposed to have a steakhouse right on top of the hotel.
yummm... the more steak the better in my book!

But here is the link to the four season orlando website and another of some video of the construction!

http://www.fourseasons.com/orlando/

GrumpyFan

The Four Seasons has a Q&A on their site about some of their features an amenities. You can see the full post at the following link, but here's an extract of some relevant info.

http://pursuitist.com/inside-four-seasons-resort-orlando-walt-disney-world-resort/

The following extract is a portion of the Q&A between Christopher Parr (CP), and the General Manager for the resort, Thomas Steinhauer (TS)

CP: Let’s talk amenities. For guests staying at the resort, what does the resort offer onsite?

TS: Our guestrooms are the largest in Orlando. They all offer spacious furnished balconies, and every one of our King guestrooms has a queen-size sleeper sofa bed. Amenities in our rooms include flat-screen television, charging station, iPads in our suites, full coffee/tea setup, in-room safe, and bathrooms that include a double vanity, deep soaking tub, separate shower and in-mirror television with in-ceiling Bose surround sound.

TS: For recreational pursuits and activities, our offerings will be unparalleled. We have a new Tom Fazio designed golf course, a Certified Audubon Sanctuary, unique to our region for its rolling hills. We’ll have three Har-Tru tennis courts; a 24-hour lakeside fitness center; and a 5-acre Explorer Island waterpark, which includes a lazy river, climbing wall, waterslides, splash pad, and more. There’s volleyball, basketball, an outdoor gaming center, bocce ball—you name it. We have amazing offerings for recreation that truly sets us apart. Adults are going to appreciate our 21+ adult pool and our 18-room Spa, which offers men’s and women’s private outdoor lounges. For kids, and for parents, a highlight is our Kids For All Seasons program, which is always complimentary, and available for children ages 5-12 daily from approximately 9am to 5 pm. A complimentary children’s program is a unique offering in this market.

CP: For guests enjoying the Disney Theme Parks, are there any VIP treatments or unique experiences?

TS: We will offer luxury transportation to the parks, in motor coaches with plush seating and TVs. The transportation will run every half hour to Magic Kingdom and every hour for the other Disney parks. For those who don’t want to wait, we’ll have Lincoln MKX cars available for rent on-site. Our concierge and Disney Planning Center team is happy to assist with VIP experiences, such as, the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom, which is a semi-private 3-hour guided safari.

CP: How does the Four Seasons property integrate with Disney’s offerings and technology? From early park entry, their MagicBands and FastPass, can guests of the Four Seasons Orlando enjoy these services and benefits?

TS: We are able to offer Disney perks such as special theme amenities in the guestroom, and access to the Disney Events Group, which is amazing for our group guests who are seeking to integrate their meeting or event with a Disney theme. The Disney Events Group can do it all, from custom theme décor to an on-site event in Epcot, complete with character appearances. Through our Disney Planning Center, guests will be able to make their dining reservations, purchase their tickets to the parks, and more, all in our lobby. We will have MagicBands available to our guests. We’re also excited to offer a character breakfast, twice weekly on Thursday and Saturday, in our restaurant Ravello.

CP: The Four Seasons Orlando certainly competes with the Grand Floridian, Disney’s flagship property. How will the experience at the Four Seasons Orlando be different than the Floridian?

TS: The Grand Floridian is a beautiful, established property. We are complementing the Grand Floridian, giving guests a new option to experience. Four Seasons offers a tranquil setting, with the option of Disney integration, but it is not as themed as the Grand Floridian. It’s a choice between a Disney property or a Four Seasons property, with a Disney advantage. Four Seasons is a smaller size property, enabling our team to deliver the personalized service our guests know and love.

HouCuseChickie

The restaurant at the top of the hotel sounds like something we might want to try, but I'm not sure if I like the transportation arrangements enough to actually consider staying there.

jlsHouston

How do we know it will be that much?

**edit*** I just checked room rates for when it's open and yeah that's what's coming up. Oh well, this will be one hotel I never stay at :(

hahaha...that is what I did too after I watched the video and went on the website...I was like oh yah my kind of accommodations...
However I am really trying to budget a little bit on these disney trips and keep my room rate no more than $300/nite if possible..I went over a little with this spring trip but that was because of tax and I am going over in August but that is at the GF .....
I guess you are seeing I am not very good coming in under budget:oops:

durangojim

Can't believe that for rooms with two dedicated beds, they're only doubles. I know the king rooms have a queen size sofa sleeper but c'mon.

jlsHouston

The rate I got for my 4 nights was similar to what Disney was offering at GF and CONT. Or club level at an EPCOT resort

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom