Has anyone ever had another guest start an issue with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneydreamer23

Did anything happen during the meal? The odds of this happening are so low and it is so awkward I think you could write an award winning essay about this. I really can't believe she followed up with an OK fatty after you told her you were pregnant. That is so far out of line, I don't even know where to begin. Plus, even if you had the GAC for another reason and were overweight, you'd be well within your rights to do something mean to her that wouldn't get you banned from the parks. We should come up with ways to exact revenge that won't get us kicked out of Disney forever.
The whole meal she was SILENT as can be . Her husband did apologize to me when she left to use the bath room.

Disneydreamer23

If I were you I would have turned around and made a huge scene about it. I would have said "I am clearly pregnant and only a moron could not tell that. (then, getting right in her face) However, if I was this fat then there's nothing you're going to do about it anyway is there?! Step back before I put you down!"

I absolutely LOVE running into people that I have ripped into for rude behavior at Disney. The only thing about these interactions that might be considered something to ruin my day is that I tend to spend a good amount of the remaining day keeping an eye out for them so I can be sort of childish myself and stare them down. LOL God help them if they pull the same juvenile behavior with me a second time in the day, or trip. (which hasn't happened yet. :( ) My wife is usually telling me to let things like this go, but I just can't. Letting things like this go without confronting people is exactly why we have this problem of self-importance these days. People think that they are better than you and that they deserve more than you. People letting it go only propagates this attitude.
AGREE!!

BuddyThomas

If I were you I would have turned around and made a huge scene about it. I would have said "I am clearly pregnant and only a moron could not tell that. (then, getting right in her face) However, if I was this fat then there's nothing you're going to do about it anyway is there?! Step back before I put you down!"

I absolutely LOVE running into people that I have ripped into for rude behavior at Disney. The only thing about these interactions that might be considered something to ruin my day is that I tend to spend a good amount of the remaining day keeping an eye out for them so I can be sort of childish myself and stare them down. LOL God help them if they pull the same juvenile behavior with me a second time in the day, or trip. (which hasn't happened yet. :( ) My wife is usually telling me to let things like this go, but I just can't. Letting things like this go without confronting people is exactly why we have this problem of self-importance these days. People think that they are better than you and that they deserve more than you. People letting it go only propagates this attitude.
Wow. I guess it might feel safe to play these sort of confrontation games in Disney, but I suggest you not try it in NY. Someone will shoot you in the head.

Hot Lava

Oh dear lord. I am being hostile to YOU because you are accusing me of being rude, hateful and having a bad attitude which is completely false and is completely RUDE of you to accuse someone of this when you don't know the full circumstances and other posters here have agreed with me. You are out of order. I brought up the fireworks incident to show how polite and nice we were given the circumstance yet you continue to accuse me of being rude which is ridiculous.

Fair enough, but you don't grab and swear do you?

She knocked my elderly mother down and injured her with a stroller because she was too preoccupied eating and on her phone to look where she was going. No I did not call her fat in the park. We said sorry and walked away even though it was not our fault. Again we were polite about it. I am angry at her on here because she injured my mother. Would you not be angry???

I shall repeat yet again. YOU WEREN'T THERE. Again accusing my attitude of being bad in the park. How do you know? Please enlighten me because I would really like to know why you think you know me when you are clearly clueless. And judging me as a person on one single post is just plain stupid. And yes this post as does my last has attitude because of YOU BEING RUDE which has angered me. You were not polite at all. I do not wish to hear from you again. thanks.

-I apologize to everyone else for having to be subjected to this pointless crap and lets get back on topic, again-
Oh dear lord. I am being hostile to YOU because you are accusing me of being rude, hateful and having a bad attitude which is completely false and is completely RUDE of you to accuse someone of this when you don't know the full circumstances and other posters here have agreed with me. You are out of order. I brought up the fireworks incident to show how polite and nice we were given the circumstance yet you continue to accuse me of being rude which is ridiculous.

Fair enough, but you don't grab and swear do you?

She knocked my elderly mother down and injured her with a stroller because she was too preoccupied eating and on her phone to look where she was going. No I did not call her fat in the park. We said sorry and walked away even though it was not our fault. Again we were polite about it. I am angry at her on here because she injured my mother. Would you not be angry???

I shall repeat yet again. YOU WEREN'T THERE. Again accusing my attitude of being bad in the park. How do you know? Please enlighten me because I would really like to know why you think you know me when you are clearly clueless. And judging me as a person on one single post is just plain stupid. And yes this post as does my last has attitude because of YOU BEING RUDE which has angered me. You were not polite at all. I do not wish to hear from you again. thanks.

-I apologize to everyone else for having to be subjected to this pointless crap and lets get back on topic, again-

You may be used to bullying people around you, but you will not do the same to me. You are free to ignore me, but you do not get to tell me what to do.

AndyS2992

You may be used to bullying people around you, but you will not do the same to me. You are free to ignore me, but not to tell me what to do.
Again, what is your problem? Who am I bullying? What is wrong with you? Are you the fat stroller rammer? Is that why you are so bitter? Honestly.. What do you want me to do? This happened three years ago, why did you attack me? what outcome did you think you were going to get?

You were rude to me, I was rude back. We're even. Now lets leave it. No one else has a problem but you.

If you wish to continue this pointless childish feud then PM me as it is derailing this thread and annoying others.

Last edited:

Hot Lava

Again, what is your problem? Who am I bullying? What is wrong with you? Are you the fat stroller rammer? Is that why you are so bitter? Honestly.. What do you want me to do? This happened three years ago, why did you attack me? what outcome did you think you were going to get?

You were rude to me, I was rude back. We're even. Now lets leave it. No one else has a problem but you.

If you wish to continue this pointless feud then PM me as it is derailing this thread and annoying others.

Nope, I will call out your misogyny and hate in for everyone to see. Again with the fat comments. Did you read the comments in this thread about the pregnant woman who was accosted and called fat by some idiot? But you still think throwing this around is perfectly acceptable. Mind boggling. I derail, but not you? Ok.

AndyS2992

Nope, I will call out your misogyny and hate in for everyone to see. Again with the fat comments. Did you read the comments in this thread about the pregnant woman who was accosted and called fat by some idiot? But you still think throwing this around is perfectly acceptable. Mind boggling. I derail, but not you? Ok.
Misogyny??? hate??? Please. I would like some evidence.

Fatist? Perhaps, in this one incidence for almost hospitalizing my mother, that is the only hate I am spreading, She was not pregnant I can assure you. You are spreading hate for making frivolous accusations. You are just as bad.

You are derailing for your initial blunt rudeness. If you had said nothing then this would not be happening. My story does not affect you personally, you did not see it so why do you care so much about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom