I meant to try that

MouseDreaming

Original Poster
I just saw a picture of those lovely looking ribs at Flame Tree BBQ. And while they look delicious, that's my only comment about them. Despite my best intentions, I have never tried them. What food in the world have you always meant to try, but go home without so much as a nibble of it?

Sparkle81

The ice cream cookie sandwich from Plaza ice cream parlor was on my list, and I just never got around to it. O'hana is definitely getting a visit on my next trip, too!

MouseDreaming

Original Poster
So much food and so little time! I really want to go to Sanaa. I have never gotten a chance to go on the past two trips. On this last trip I finally made it to Sleepy Hollow and over to Norway to get some skool bread. Oh and the ever so popular zebra domes!
Alright, I better add the zebra domes to the list--Flame Tree, then off to capture the elusive zebra domes. Sorry kids, no time for animals today!

Monkee Girl

hmmm...I do tend to try a little something different every time I go. I tried the pear tart at Norway one time and OMG was it good.

One thing I would like to try would be the lamb cous cous in Morocco. When I booked myself a table at Marrakesh, I had meant to ask for lamb and blonde ole me just blurted out the beef. It was ok but I would have preferred the lamb I think. So if I ever get there again (it would have to be a solo trip since no one in my family wants to go eat in Morocco) I will try the lamb.

luv

There is nothing I want to try that I haven't.

Disney ribs, when they're good, are really good. When they're dry, they stink. Flame Tree can be all over the board.

JillC LI

None. My obsessive lists pay off! I make a list of snacks and drinks I want to try and I schedule them just like I schedule attractions I want to see.

I make obsessive lists about Snacks and other foods I want to try too, but alas, my time at WDW is limited and I can never try everything on the List. At least there is always something on the List to look forward to trying next time.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Quiche! I must have some of that lovely looking scrambled egg pie from the patisserie in Epcot but I'm enthralled by the Napoleons and eclairs every time..

I try and plan for one of the wonderful snack goodies, but as we insist whenever possible to have TS meals so I wont be tempted by fried stuff. I did manage to have all you can eat mickey bars at the backyard BBQ though.

luv

I had the Magic Cookie Bar one day when they were handing out samples.

It wasn't that good. I'd rather have a Reese's PBH cup.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
A carrot cake cookie from Writers at the Studio's.

writersstop.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom