This Restaurant Requires A Make Over..

jw24

I haven't dined at Tonys and Hollywood and Vile before but seeing the reviews and opinions, I probably shouldn't!

Pizza Planet. It should be made over to look like the PP from Toy Story. And they should have better pizza, as in take some serious lessons from the folks at Via Napoli.

That's what I was thinking, too! The color scheme is off and doesn't resemble how it looked in the movie and I do agree better pizza should be served there!

Betsyboo

My wife and I enjoy Tony's, especially the stackers on lunch menu. Do not really have a problem with ambience except chaos in waiting area that can be a mess. Since Be Our Guest introduced wine and beer in Fanatsyland, do not see why Tony's in a "grown up" setting of MK could not add to menu now.
I agree the waiting area for Tony's is terrible. Last time the lady with the ball just about drove me insane. I had to hide from her. The kids didn't enjoy it either. Too crowded.

danpam1024

upload_2013-11-8_12-47-36.jpeg

needs to be leveled or completely re-imagined
Indiana Jones Globe (I think a new and improved AC), Death Star, The Black Pearl, ANYTHING would be better

Cesar R M

Coral Reef. Gut it, New Staff (or retrain them) , New chef, update menu, rename it. Eliminate all that it was and start over.
HERESY!!! I really liked the food in there, for me and my mother, it was one of the best foods I tasted at WDW.

and I agree with Hollywood and vine, it was disappointing.

as for Tony´s, we got excellent service (same with coral reef). our waiters were awesome in every sense.
but also agree that the wait time for tony´s is atrocious.
a reservation is a must in that restaurant.

acishere

Tony's needs a decent Italian chef to come in and fire the kitchen staff and remold the kitchen in his image. The food is microwaved garbage there and it makes the Olive Garden look like a quality Italian restaurant.

Sci-Fi gave a burger patty that was cold in the center. I never gave it another chance after that. I like the theme, but I'd need a promise of better made food before I consider ever going back.

Planet Hollywood should just be gutted and replaced with something else.

taz0162

HERESY!!! I really liked the food in there, for me and my mother, it was one of the best foods I tasted at WDW.

and I agree with Hollywood and vine, it was disappointing.

as for Tony´s, we got excellent service (same with coral reef). our waiters were awesome in every sense.
but also agree that the wait time for tony´s is atrocious.
a reservation is a must in that restaurant.
We experienced Bad Service, Bad Food, 1 meals under cooked, appetizers that were forgotten all together, one meal that came out 20 min after everyone else received their food (Even the under cooked item that was sent back to finish the cooking process as it was almost raw), and a waitress and hostess that were just aweful. This is the only place that we have had such %#^$^*& service and will Never go back to.

Cesar R M

We experienced Bad Service, Bad Food, 1 meals under cooked, appetizers that were forgotten all together, one meal that came out 20 min after everyone else received their food (Even the under cooked item that was sent back to finish the cooking process as it was almost raw), and a waitress and hostess that were just aweful. This is the only place that we have had such %#^$^*& service and will Never go back to.
just wondering, when did this happen to you?

awoogala

Tony's needs a decent Italian chef to come in and fire the kitchen staff and remold the kitchen in his image. The food is microwaved garbage there and it makes the Olive Garden look like a quality Italian restaurant.

Sci-Fi gave a burger patty that was cold in the center. I never gave it another chance after that. I like the theme, but I'd need a promise of better made food before I consider ever going back.

Planet Hollywood should just be gutted and replaced with something else.

It's so funny how everyone's reviews can be so different. Sci- fi was our best meal on property a year ago. Our Le Cellier meal was awful and 3x the price! I have heard a lot of bad reviews about sci-fi, so I'm guessing we just had good luck!

Cesar R M

It's so funny how everyone's reviews can be so different. Sci- fi was our best meal on property a year ago. Our Le Cellier meal was awful and 3x the price! I have heard a lot of bad reviews about sci-fi, so I'm guessing we just had good luck!

or maybe not only depends on the people, the time, but also the dishes you order.
there seems to be a big variation going on.

Sparkle81

We've got a character breakfast ADR for H&V on our upcoming trip, because our 2 year old is a big Disney Junior fan. Yep, completely dreading it now! At least if it's awful, we've only lost the cost of the tip as we've got the free DDP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom