Minecraft - Disney World

Hello, I am Winkstur one of the owners of Parkitechs Gaming a Minecraft Server building a
1:1 scale replica of the Disney World Parks, Hotels, Apartments, Towns and all things Disney.
I thought you guys would be interested in a place to hang out with people who love Disney
in Disney World, The server is open 24/7 meaning Disney World whenever you want!

Here is a video tour of what we have done so far!

Minecraft Server IP: main.parkitechs.com

I'd love to answer any questions if need be, and I hope to see you all in the parks!

can you please white list me my Minecraft name is CDM2002 and i would love to tour the minecraft version of disney i have tryed and tryed but cant get it to work so please white list me

Miketic

can you please white list me my Minecraft name is CDM2002 and i would love to tour the minecraft version of disney i have tryed and tryed but cant get it to work so please white list me

You can try another Disney World server at mcmagic.us. We have all four parks with Animal Kingdom almost finished.

a3blocker

Please white list me! This is the best! This server looks AMAZING! It is such a good replica I literally have a Disney World map open currently. :joyfull:

a3blocker

Hello, I am Winkstur one of the owners of Parkitechs Gaming a Minecraft Server building a
1:1 scale replica of the Disney World Parks, Hotels, Apartments, Towns and all things Disney.
I thought you guys would be interested in a place to hang out with people who love Disney
in Disney World, The server is open 24/7 meaning Disney World whenever you want!

Here is a video tour of what we have done so far!

Minecraft Server IP: main.parkitechs.com

I'd love to answer any questions if need be, and I hope to see you all in the parks!

PLEASE let me be white listed! This is the best replica of Disney World ever made!
Please!

Bradycole2020

Can you please whitelist me i have been to disney 10 times and i love it. This is the best disney server out there. Just pls i used to play on it until it got whitelisted. Pls pls pls my minecraft name is TheBSTINGS6

WindyShadow32

Not to cause anything at all here, haha. I went to MCParks after waiting so long for this. It's pretty good and 1:1 scale, I recently left as a staff member there but it still is quite impressive and the detail is amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom