september 2014

kathy26

just finding out if anyone else has booked for next september?
clear.png
clear.png
having never been before we are abit unsure about where to start planning? or is it too early? would looking at this septembers park times be a good indication of next septembers park times? thankyou for any help
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

luv

I don't think it is too early to start looking at hotels and getting a feel for it all. Disney trips can take a lot of planning! Did you get The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014 yet? It is out. It is far and away the best guide for information. You should pick one up. Birnbaum's Official Guide is really cute, too. It is not the most helpful book for planning, but what it lacks in good advice it more than makes up for in pictures, character clip art and just being very peppy.

If you don't want to spend money on books, old copies are always in libraries...but I really think, for the Unofficial Guide, at least, that you should get the 2014 version.

There is so much to figure out!

Which parks? Just Disney? Uni, too? Sea World? Onsite or offsite hotels? Will you do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? Where to eat? Dining plan or not?

So much to do!

First, you need your vacation dates. You'll not run out of things to do in Orlando. You could fill a month, if you had the time and money! So, however long you can visit is great.

I always made my plane reservations first, then the hotel. Planes were so weird with pricing.

Feel free to ask questions, even if they seem complicated or whatever. That's what the boards are for. :D

Upvote 0

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

I don't think it is too early to start looking at hotels and getting a feel for it all. Disney trips can take a lot of planning! Did you get The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014 yet? It is out. It is far and away the best guide for information. You should pick one up. Birnbaum's Official Guide is really cute, too. It is not the most helpful book for planning, but what it lacks in good advice it more than makes up for in pictures, character clip art and just being very peppy.

If you don't want to spend money on books, old copies are always in libraries...but I really think, for the Unofficial Guide, at least, that you should get the 2014 version.

There is so much to figure out!

Which parks? Just Disney? Uni, too? Sea World? Onsite or offsite hotels? Will you do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? Where to eat? Dining plan or not?

So much to do!

First, you need your vacation dates. You'll not run out of things to do in Orlando. You could fill a month, if you had the time and money! So, however long you can visit is great.

I always made my plane reservations first, then the hotel. Planes were so weird with pricing.

Feel free to ask questions, even if they seem complicated or whatever. That's what the boards are for. :D
The unofficial guide ain't out in the UK yet due out end of this month but I completely agree to start planning

Upvote 0

LucyK

You can start planning as far out as you want! I already am planning my November 2014 trip.

I recommend starting with this year park recommendations for September over at Easy WDW, just to have an idea of what to expect crowd-wise.

Then the menus at AllEars so you can see what looks good to you and where you would like to eat then head over to Disney Food Blog for reviews.

Do you want to go to MNSSHP? Also a good idea to research that one.

Upvote 0

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

You can start planning as far out as you want! I already am planning my November 2014 trip.

I recommend starting with this year park recommendations for September over at Easy WDW, just to have an idea of what to expect crowd-wise.

Then the menus at AllEars so you can see what looks good to you and where you would like to eat then head over to Disney Food Blog for reviews.

Do you want to go to MNSSHP? Also a good idea to research that one.
MNSSHP?? Mickeys not so scary Halloween party? God that was hard to work out lol I think they should be a thread for abbreviations lol

Upvote 0

luv

Upvote 0

kathy26

Original Poster
we have booked the dolphin hotel going on the 6th september 2014 for 2 weeks, will the halloween party be on that early? i will definately get the book from amazon. thankyou for all the planning ideas so far. we are looking at more of the t/s restaurants, i have to be careful with what i eat...no cheese, no deep fried foods or spicy food, which can be very difficult when eating out!!

Upvote 0

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

we have booked the dolphin hotel going on the 6th september 2014 for 2 weeks, will the halloween party be on that early? i will definately get the book from amazon. thankyou for all the planning ideas so far. we are looking at more of the t/s restaurants, i have to be careful with what i eat...no cheese, no deep fried foods or spicy food, which can be very difficult when eating out!!
I think the mickeys Halloween starts early September

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom