Cast member with main gate pass - can we go to 2 parks same day?

Rob562

Though from what I read in another thread, in the near future you'll be required to have the CM present to scan their ID's when you hop to the second park. Under the old (and still current) system, once the CM got you in the gate and you got your paper tickets, you could hop without them.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Though from what I read in another thread, in the near future you'll be required to have the CM present to scan their ID's when you hop to the second park. Under the old (and still current) system, once the CM got you in the gate and you got your paper tickets, you could hop without them.

-Rob

I'm going to hate this! My DS comes over to the MK and swipes me in and I can leave immediately and go to another park. It will restrict families from taking advantage of the perk especially during the busy seasons when they are working long hours and 6 or more days a week. They make far more money from me eating, drinking and purchasing things while I am in the park than when I am home or in the resort and he certainly isn't going to spend his vacation at Disney World.

Upvote 0

KatMaria

I'm going to hate this! My DS comes over to the MK and swipes me in and I can leave immediately and go to another park. It will restrict families from taking advantage of the perk especially during the busy seasons when they are working long hours and 6 or more days a week. They make far more money from me eating, drinking and purchasing things while I am in the park than when I am home or in the resort and he certainly isn't going to spend his vacation at Disney World.
Sadly too many people have been taking advantage of the current system that they are going to enforce it very strictly in the future. For the time being it is still the old system but once the new system gets ready for going live, CM have to be with their party at every park entrance.

Upvote 0

Gabe1

Sadly too many people have been taking advantage of the current system that they are going to enforce it very strictly in the future. For the time being it is still the old system but once the new system gets ready for going live, CM have to be with their party at every park entrance.

Curious, what do you mean by taking advantage of the current system?

Upvote 0

Gabe1

Cast Members selling their tickets, walking people in, and then leaving.

Oh Geesh. The things I never think of. I was looking at it from my perspective when I fly down, stay at resort and on the days he has to work he meets me at the MK, walks me in and returns to work. What a pain in the tooshie this will be. Ahhhh.

Upvote 0

tare

Oh Geesh. The things I never think of. I was looking at it from my perspective when I fly down, stay at resort and on the days he has to work he meets me at the MK, walks me in and returns to work. What a pain in the tooshie this will be. Ahhhh.
Me either. The things people do to get an extra $$$

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom