Jack Skellington coming to WDW for MNSSHP !!!!

MrsJackSparrow

Hands down, Jack and Sally were the absolute best character interaction my kids have ever experienced. We met them at DL a couple years ago, waited in line for over an hour because no one could say exactly when they were coming out, and so totally enjoyed them!

As for the Haunted Mansion overlay, if you have never seen it, don't knock it. It is incredible, like being completely immersed in "Nightmare Before Christmas." It was beautiful and so well done that it was hard to be annoyed about the original being altered.

Now if only they'd get Zero to fly before the fireworks . . .

Californian Elitist

Yup, we had one year of sweet freedom. I still can't bring myself to buy a ticket for the party.

The good thing is we can still ride Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, and the regular firework show and parade are better than the Haloween ones. When you look at it that way, you're not really missing anything.

Sped2424

Not to sound naughty but technically if you are there during a day when they do the MNSSHP can't you just stay inside the park? I know they have wristbands and check them but if you avoid the rides or shops you should be able to just sorta blend in. So I feel that if you are there just to view the parade/show you should go unnoticed.

Thessair

Not to sound naughty but technically if you are there during a day when they do the MNSSHP can't you just stay inside the park? I know they have wristbands and check them but if you avoid the rides or shops you should be able to just sorta blend in. So I feel that if you are there just to view the parade/show you should go unnoticed.

The last couple of years it seems they have gotten more vigilant about checking for wristbands. I've seen cast members stopping people just walking around and double-checking to make sure that people have them.

Sped2424

The last couple of years it seems they have gotten more vigilant about checking for wristbands. I've seen cast members stopping people just walking around and double-checking to make sure that people have them.
hmm then I guess I would have to be super sneaky lol.

TP2000

I think Jack and Sally meeting by Mansion works in DL, only because of the overlay. It would seem slightly awkward seeing them there without the overlay. I'm unaware of the boat dock area in MK. For now, I think Main Street works well, it just sucks that they're only bringing them out during the parties. They're not giving everyone else a chance to meet them.

At Disneyland they wander around New Orleans Square during the Haunted Mansion Holiday season. They just seem to wander up and down staircases, through alleys, and then pose in front of the Mansion, riffing with people the whole time.

They keep it very casual and natural at Disneyland, so it will be interesting to see how they play this at WDW.

Sped2424

At Disneyland they just let them wander around New Orleans Square during the Haunted Mansion Holiday season. They just seem to wander up and down staircases, through alleys, and then pose in front of the Mansion, riffing with people the whole time.

They keep it very casual and natural at Disneyland, so it will be interesting to see how they play this at WDW.

My favorite video is the grinch vs Jack

Clamman73

Now I know why there's no seating in the Starbucks...they don't want people chillin' out waiting around for the Boo to You parade....Muhahahahaha :devilish:

GiveMeTheMusic

Not casual and natural.

I bet you anything the only reason Jack and Sally haven't made it to WDW sooner is due to their inability to be photographed by PhotoPass.

TP2000

Not casual and natural.

I bet you anything the only reason Jack and Sally haven't made it to WDW sooner is due to their inability to be photographed by PhotoPass.

Really? Due to some silly contractural legal thing?

And lawyers wonder why they have a reputation somewhere between a used car salesman and a congressman.:rolleyes:

asianway

Not casual and natural.

Characters are not allowed as much rope to improv at WDW as they are at DL, I would expect love & shove

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom