**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Ariel484

@Ariel484 , I mentioned the navigation of the airport on my own to @Kerby626 via text just yesterday or the day before. ((We're texting a LOT!)) I know this is going to make me sound so utterly pathetic on so many levels and, really, I pride myself in being a tough girl, but it has occured to me that I have to navigate my arrival gate to the DME desk alone and my stomach kinda flip-flops at the thought of it. Is that not complete and utter pathetic???? Normally if I'm flying I'm traveling with Tracey. Tracey has this crazy sense of direction and always knows where he's going. I don't really have a natural sense of direction. I'm a landmark person. When we hit the ground anywhere I just sorta follow his lead and we always get where we're going. Now I won't have him to follow. I have to navigate. :jawdrop: This is going to be so weird! At least I'm not afflicted with the male aversion to asking directions. I'll just ask my way where I'm going if I have to. :p
Level 1 side B!! Look for the people with Mickey gloves! Lol

Kelly, just sit down and text me! I'll find you! :)
I've never even used Magical Express before, so remembering won't help me any. :) I know exactly what you mean about the approach of the trip. Gotta get my act together and get prepared!!
I think what's thrown me off recently is that we'll sometimes fly United and other times fly Southwest...and the arrival gates are in different areas of the airport so after some initial confusion I generally figure it out. Although I have also ended up going way past the car rental area (opposite direction of the DME area) so I can't blame the arrival gates in that case...:oops: The little map in the book is pretty helpful though!

Tammy, I have this vision of you running through the airport rounding up all of us lost souls...LOL!

Disneyfalcon

I think what's thrown me off recently is that we'll sometimes fly United and other times fly Southwest...and the arrival gates are in different areas of the airport so after some initial confusion I generally figure it out. Although I have also ended up going way past the car rental area (opposite direction of the DME area) so I can't blame the arrival gates in that case...:oops: The little map in the book is pretty helpful though!

Tammy, I have this vision of you running through the airport rounding up all of us lost souls...LOL!

Lol! I'll do it!! Everyone text me and I'll find you!! Haha!

Mrs.Skellington

I'm pretty sure this question has been answered somewhere but I can not find it in here. What is our dining rotation? Like which restaurants do we eat at which nights. I'm looking at the menus and getting antsy. Lol

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
@Mrs.Skellington , we won't know our exact rotation assignments until we check in at the port. Its on the room keys. It'll have a bunch of letters almost like a code: AERA or something like that. Each letter stands for a restaurant. So as soon as you get your room key you'll know.

Mrs.Skellington

Ugh I was thinking we would know because of the palo/remy night being on pirate night. Man, now I don't know what to do. Lol. I looked at the menus and to say the least, I'm scared. I know this sounds strange but being from south Louisiana, we really know how to cook and its hard eating other people's food. For instance, when I was in the army, I lost about 15 pounds the first three weeks in basic because I couldn't eat. My dad had to send me seasonings to put in my food to make it somewhat edible. I know the food pictures y'all share look amazing I'm just really nervous about the flavors. Some of the menu items are strange to me. I'm sure I will find something I like. Maybe eating steak every night. Lol.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Ugh I was thinking we would know because of the palo/remy night being on pirate night. Man, now I don't know what to do. Lol. I looked at the menus and to say the least, I'm scared. I know this sounds strange but being from south Louisiana, we really know how to cook and its hard eating other people's food. For instance, when I was in the army, I lost about 15 pounds the first three weeks in basic because I couldn't eat. My dad had to send me seasonings to put in my food to make it somewhat edible. I know the food pictures y'all share look amazing I'm just really nervous about the flavors. Some of the menu items are strange to me. I'm sure I will find something I like. Maybe eating steak every night. Lol.

Don't worry. You'll find things to eat. It's not cafeteria slop. Personally, I think the food overall is a step up from WDW's eateries both counter- and table- service. The good thing is that whenever you order food you can order 1 of everything if you like and it won't cost any extra. You're bound to find something edible no matter where you go. In a pinch, bring a sealed, unopened container of your favorite seasoning. I'm seriously thinking of stashing a couple shakers of Zatarains in my luggage. In a pinch, Zatarains on fresh sliced tomatoes is delish!

joanna71985

Is it bad if I haven't received my Mickey Mail yet? I'm worried I didn't change my address online in time

Also- if I go to the breakfast the morning of the cruise, but I want to catch the bus out of MCO, I should have enough time yes?

Disneyfalcon

Not bad! Pam was waiting to get them all and just started sending them yesterday or today.
Yes, you can Joanna! The busses run all morning, so you can just get on a later one.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Is it bad if I haven't received my Mickey Mail yet? I'm worried I didn't change my address online in time

Also- if I go to the breakfast the morning of the cruise, but I want to catch the bus out of MCO, I should have enough time yes?
I haven't yet received my DME packet for the stay after the cruise, but I have for the night before. I'm wondering if I should be worried, too. ;). I think I'll call DVC tomorrow and inquire.

@plaz10 , I mailed out your DME arrival tags and copies of DVC reservations today, so you should have it next week!! You'll arrive before me so will check in to BLT first.

(Gotta start thinking about packing!!!)

plaz10

I haven't yet received my DME packet for the stay after the cruise, but I have for the night before. I'm wondering if I should be worried, too. ;). I think I'll call DVC tomorrow and inquire.

@plaz10 , I mailed out your DME arrival tags and copies of DVC reservations today, so you should have it next week!! You'll arrive before me so will check in to BLT first.

(Gotta start thinking about packing!!!)

I'm home at my parents for my bachelorette party and bridal shower but I have Bill the look out for any Mickey mail!

I have zero packing done but I did buy a new bikini today!! Getting started...

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
No Mickey mail at all here yet. I checked w/DME this morning and, yes, our Kidani stay post-cruise w/Tracey's DME are in place. They confirmed the right address and said our packet went out this week. I'm being patient. Trying, anyway! :D

Sans Souci

I am relieved to hear others haven't received their cruise docs yet. I have really dodgy mail service and I was getting concerned that my mail went to someone else's house, which has happened before. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom