**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

PartOfYourWorld

We got our Mickey Mail Friday! :) So excited!!!!!!! I'm thinking I may need to go buy me another bathing suit soon!!! So taking a poll...I caved and bought Kiss the Girl scene leggings from Hot Topic LOL. It will probably be all kinds of hot in September like it was in May, but do I dare bring them??? I couldn't think of a more perfect place LOL

(PS. Check out my wedding trip report! I started it! :D)-Sorry couldn't resist the plug there.

jesemeca

We got our Mickey Mail Friday! :) So excited!!!!!!! I'm thinking I may need to go buy me another bathing suit soon!!! So taking a poll...I caved and bought Kiss the Girl scene leggings from Hot Topic LOL. It will probably be all kinds of hot in September like it was in May, but do I dare bring them??? I couldn't think of a more perfect place LOL

(PS. Check out my wedding trip report! I started it! :D)-Sorry couldn't resist the plug there.

Didn't I tell you that you have to bring them?

Disneyfalcon

Wedding trip report!! Yay!!

You have to bring them. Definitely!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
@Ariel484 , I mentioned the navigation of the airport on my own to @Kerby626 via text just yesterday or the day before. ((We're texting a LOT!)) I know this is going to make me sound so utterly pathetic on so many levels and, really, I pride myself in being a tough girl, but it has occured to me that I have to navigate my arrival gate to the DME desk alone and my stomach kinda flip-flops at the thought of it. Is that not complete and utter pathetic???? Normally if I'm flying I'm traveling with Tracey. Tracey has this crazy sense of direction and always knows where he's going. I don't really have a natural sense of direction. I'm a landmark person. When we hit the ground anywhere I just sorta follow his lead and we always get where we're going. Now I won't have him to follow. I have to navigate. :jawdrop: This is going to be so weird! At least I'm not afflicted with the male aversion to asking directions. I'll just ask my way where I'm going if I have to. :p

Disneyfalcon

1 month from now I'll be wandering around MCO trying to remember where the Magical Express area is...!!!

Crazy. Like...I know the cruise is coming up but at the same time I don't think I've fully grasped that it's just a month away. Weeee! :D

@Ariel484 , I mentioned the navigation of the airport on my own to @Kerby626 via text just yesterday or the day before. ((We're texting a LOT!)) I know this is going to make me sound so utterly pathetic on so many levels and, really, I pride myself in being a tough girl, but it has occured to me that I have to navigate my arrival gate to the DME desk alone and my stomach kinda flip-flops at the thought of it. Is that not complete and utter pathetic???? Normally if I'm flying I'm traveling with Tracey. Tracey has this crazy sense of direction and always knows where he's going. I don't really have a natural sense of direction. I'm a landmark person. When we hit the ground anywhere I just sorta follow his lead and we always get where we're going. Now I won't have him to follow. I have to navigate. :jawdrop: This is going to be so weird! At least I'm not afflicted with the male aversion to asking directions. I'll just ask my way where I'm going if I have to. :p

Level 1 side B!! Look for the people with Mickey gloves! Lol

Kelly, just sit down and text me! I'll find you! :)

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster

I just texted Tracey about it. He fixed me up. He said:

-Take the little train to the main building where the Disney Store is. Got it!

-Stand facing the escalators that take you up to the Hyatt. Yep!

-Starbucks is on your left. Yes! I remember that!

-Go down the stairs/escalator to your right. Okay!

I can do THAT!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
How's everyone else's dieting coming along?! I just got back from my parents' house last night and weighed this morning for the first time in over a week. I haven't exercised even once since I started the 24 day challenge with Tracey & Chandler. We're on day 19. I've lost 9 lbs. Tracey has lost 13. Chandler has lost just over 20. My cute clothes are starting to really fit again. That's a RELIEF!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
1 month from now I'll be wandering around MCO trying to remember where the Magical Express area is...!!!

Crazy. Like...I know the cruise is coming up but at the same time I don't think I've fully grasped that it's just a month away. Weeee! :D

I've never even used Magical Express before, so remembering won't help me any. :) I know exactly what you mean about the approach of the trip. Gotta get my act together and get prepared!!

I just spent my lunch hour on joann.com ordering materials to make a fish extender. God help me, I haven't touched a sewing machine in years, I hope I'm not getting over-ambitious.

Speaking of texting, should we exchange cell phone numbers so we can touch base/find each other if necessary?

How's everyone else's dieting coming along?! I just got back from my parents' house last night and weighed this morning for the first time in over a week. I haven't exercised even once since I started the 24 day challenge with Tracey & Chandler. We're on day 19. I've lost 9 lbs. Tracey has lost 13. Chandler has lost just over 20. My cute clothes are starting to really fit again. That's a RELIEF!

Good for you!! I completely understand about fitting into your clothes again. ;)

I was thrilled to see that I didn't gain an ounce during my vacation last week. I did a couple of power walks while I was away (one of which was with my brudder, which was special!), and on Monday after work, too. Training for the Castaway Cay 5K, ya know!! :D

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I just spent my lunch hour on joann.com ordering materials to make a fish extender. God help me, I haven't touched a sewing machine in years, I hope I'm not getting over-ambitious.

I've seen instructions for a duct tape FE if you need them. ;)

Speaking of texting, should we exchange cell phone numbers so we can touch base/find each other if necessary?

I've exchanged cell #'s with my roomies. I've had Tammy's for a while and Christina's for years. ;)

I was thrilled to see that I didn't gain an ounce during my vacation last week. I did a couple of power walks while I was away (one of which was with my brudder, which was special!), and on Monday after work, too. Training for the Castaway Cay 5K, ya know!! :D

Walking may agree with me more. My right knee is still giving me trouble. Grrrrr!!!! :devilish:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom