Backlot Tour "addition"

Sassagoula-Rvr

The more I think about this the more it aggravates me...how long did that planning meeting take?

"Hey let's do a Planes promotion in Backlot!"
"Yeah!"
"We could have model shop build some of the characters!"
"Hey! But if we just print out some eyes on the office printer...and draw a mouth on that plane...we could be done by the end of the day!"
"Great idea!! And we don't have to spend money other than the sign and the paper to print the eyes on!"

(disclaimer, I realize those are probably some sort of wrap or waterslide)

ddbowdoin

now, as a true disney nut.... I waited 18 months for MU... planes, I had no idea it was coming out Friday. Why, because it looks like it sucks. Cars 2 was bad enough, lets just have Planes... aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Scott Chapman

Hmm, mixed feelings on that. None of them good. I was expecting to see maybe one or two representations of the characters from the upcoming movie, not a defacing of a historical attraction.
Hello I just became a member of this site just to comment on this. I come to this site daily to get my Disney fix.
Anyway about the so called 'addition'
I totally agree with you GrumpyFan. This is just embarrassing. I am a huge fan of Disney and attend the WDW quite frequently and we (mainly me) do like going on BLT just to see Walt's Airplane. "Total Defacing of an Historical Attraction" - right on GrumpyFan!!

DisneyLeo18

Couldn't they just have put a model of this guy instead of a commercial airplane?

DustyCrophopper.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom