The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1

Sam Magic

Not really a creep...but I do question the dolls...

I did back then. Then again, they remind me of dolls someone on the Titanic would have...with very poor back story. Then again, as I said, my sister had 3 of them.

I begged for a gun shaped Megatron, never got it...sis begs for a $200 doll, gets it x3.

Welcome to my life. <grin>

I feel you- I asked for an illustration tablet; does not get it. Sister wants a great depression collection that around $2K; she gets it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I feel you- I asked for an illustration tablet; does not get it. Sister wants a great depression collection that around $2K; she gets it.

My "teenage" room makeover, Ikea...(furniture that lived with me until years ago when I threw it away)...My sisters? Ethan Allen.

<shrug>

WED99

Tell me about it!

I begged my parents for a dirtbike but instead they spent the money on a $4000 "hearing aid" for my sister at school because she hears 15% of her surroundings a bit quieter. Before you think I'm being selfish listen to this, she threw the thing out the next day at school!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Tell me about it!

I begged my parents for a dirtbike but instead they spent the money on a $4000 "hearing aid" for my sister at school because she hears 15% of her surroundings a bit quieter. Before you think I'm being selfish listen to this, she threw the thing out the next day at school!

No offense, but a hearing aid is a bit more important than a toy...

englanddg

One Little Spark...
It didn't escape my view that you all used Disneyland footage...(and I don't mean the opening)

This challenge wasn't about Disneyland.

WED99

Can we stop this now please. @englanddg you're a good guy, please don't stoop to the level of insults and bad sportsmanship. It's up to @jdmdisney99 to decide who had the better product, others pointing out faults is just unfair. Our commercial had about 4 clips for every 1 you had. Finding all these for WDW was not an easy task, I figured if Disney have used DL why can't we?

No more of this guys. It should be you post the submission and that's it. jdm, you might want to consider making this a rule. I did it for Think Different and there wasn't a single argument.

Sam Magic

@englanddg something I have learned in all my years of working on projects and productions pointing out another teams flaws or trying to find flaws shows levels of insecurity for ones own project.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom