What's with the crazy wait times?

dylan0511

Original Poster
I know it's June, but they seem abnormally long right now. I was checking the app the last few days and they are similar to Easter and other real busy times. Test track was 3+ hours last night. They seem just as crazy today. Any special promotions going on?

wdwmom2+1

We were there last week wait times seemed normal the highest I saw was when we were at starwars weekends it was a 120 min wait at toy story which I've seen before then about 90at rockin roller coaster and 60 at tot. The other days were decent. But sat went to seaworld. Never got to rideantartica because wait was 2 plus hours all day!!

RonAnnArbor

Schools out for summer...almost worldwide...and LOTS of families at WDW last week -- the crowds at StarWars Weekend on Friday were incredible -- long waits even for things like Great Movie Ride...at one point the wait was over an hour just to get into Darth Mall shopping complex to spend money!...AAA has been predicting all winter that this summer's travel would be very heavy based on what they were seeing hotel and car rental booking wise...and it is. Here in the midwest, Cedar Point has been almost unbearably crowded some days...

Schools out for summer...almost worldwide...and LOTS of families at WDW last week -- the crowds at StarWars Weekend on Friday were incredible -- long waits even for things like Great Movie Ride...at one point the wait was over an hour just to get into Darth Mall shopping complex to spend money!...AAA has been predicting all winter that this summer's travel would be very heavy based on what they were seeing hotel and car rental booking wise...and it is. Here in the midwest, Cedar Point has been almost unbearably crowded some days...

I miss Cedar Point! :(

I have to admit that I'm glad I don't have kids and can plan my WDW trips while school is in, cause those wait times are crazy!

JIMINYCR

The crowd calendars predicted high crowd levels of 8 out of 10.... 9 out of 10.... 10 out of 10. This time of year and the next couple months, it's all about planning, prioritizing, patience, utilizing FP's, get in get it done, keep your cool.;) Crazy? YUP.

rct247

Cast members are blocked out at the Magic Kingdom through the end of July, so they are expecting it to be a very busy summer. It's the first summer of New Fantasyland. First summer for the new Test Track, plus Universal, Sea World, and Fun Spot all have new attractions in the area. Economy is trending up too.

emcclay

Cast members are blocked out at the Magic Kingdom through the end of July, so they are expecting it to be a very busy summer. It's the first summer of New Fantasyland. First summer for the new Test Track, plus Universal, Sea World, and Fun Spot all have new attractions in the area. Economy is trending up too.

Just our Main Gates. We aren't blocked out with Cast ID's.

Soarin' and TT were both at 140 minutes yesterday. After I left EPCOT, I made the mistake of going to MK. Crowds were insane.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom