Spectromagic going to be destroyed?

JustInTime

So where is the information? This thread is useless. Can somebody fill me in? Apparently what is going on is common knowledge.

EDIT: Thanks to the OP for clarifying what you were talking about.

FettFan

Well I'm sure SOME of the floats are going to get scrapped for new models with the upcoming revamp.

But "Spectromagic Is going to be destroyed!" is just alarmism.

Because we all know that it's been destroyed ever since the Genie pushed Roger Rabbit off the float.

donaldtoo

MSEP is a good night parade. Spectro was enchanting and majestic.

That Spectro hasn't returned yet is shameful.

Disney...

Fix it! If it is unfixable, rebuild it! You can rebuild it. You have the technology.

The Six Million Dollar Parade?!?!?! :confused:
TDO sure as heck won't do it now...! :eek:
;)

Tip Top Club

The more I see and hear MSEP, the more I dislike it. Even if Spectro doesn't return I just do not enjoy MSEP. Surely something else is in the works for the Magic Kingdom.

We can pray.

That said, the Spectro Floats are pretty much useless with the damage that was done to major units. So...

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
For a buisyness that likes to reuse, dumb down and cut back its hard to believe they would let a six million dollar parade set go to waste.

tissandtully

This thread is useless. Can somebody fill me in? Apparently what is going on is common knowledge.
5r.jpg
What the heck.

luv

What the heck.
There is a poster who comes on at night, makes up a new name, goes into a bunch of different threads and posts something that someone else in the thread said.

He/she does this all the time. It's kind of funny...but for the life of me, I can't figure out WHY they do it.

Nemo14

There is a poster who comes on at night, makes up a new name, goes into a bunch of different threads and posts something that someone else in the thread said.

He/she does this all the time. It's kind of funny...but for the life of me, I can't figure out WHY they do it.

It's some kind of robo-spam. Just report it.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster

I remember a quieter day on this site when they're was no spam. This nice little Disney online community is being invaded :-(. I remember when I came here every other thread was on Epcot LOL.

champdisney

"On this magic night,
A million stars will play beside us,
Cast a spell of light,
Glimmering, shimmering, carousel-ling
'Round the world tonight,
A symphony in SpectroMagic.
Pure enchantment lights our way!"

The soundtrack is what I'll miss most about SpectroMagic. All it needed was some love and fixin' and Spectro could have very well lived in immortality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom