Complimentary Coffee?

forevermickey

Original Poster
Good Morning All:)
We are checking into Animal Kingdom Villas tomorrow; we are staying in a Standard Studio. Will I be given complimentary coffee? I know they give you coffee when checking in for a regular resort booking, was wondering if it is the same for checking into a vacation villa. Should I bring my coffee filters? Sorry for the silly questions... but coffee is an important food group of the day for me ;)

litaljohn

REALLY??? Do they charge because you are renting a vacation club villa??? They have never charged me when booking a room through a regular booking? :(

it does seem like things run way way different with DVC. if I'm not mistaken I think I read somewhere like housekeeping and new towels are like once every four days or something too. (won't be staying at DVC myself for another week so I have no idea, although I'll be staying at the same place as you when I go. well not te exact same place, that would be creepy, but the same resort!)

forevermickey

Original Poster
I know this is silly.. but little things like that just turn me off to a vacation club stay.. pay for extra packets of coffee... I don't usually need xtra towels .. but what if I did.. would I have to pay for them?:confused:

BoarderPhreak

Talk to your Mousekeeper - they'll hook you up. ;)

I brought down my own coffee and filters, figuring I'd get some milk at the general store. Great idea - except that the coffee maker wasn't compatible (they're all pod-based nowadays). So I asked my Mousekeeper for "some extra coffee" and she totally did me a solid. Two little pods just isn't anywhere near enough.

bethymouse

I brought down my own coffee and filters, figuring I'd get some milk at the general store. Great idea - except that the coffee maker wasn't compatible (they're all pod-based nowadays). So I asked my Mousekeeper for "some extra coffee" and she totally did me a solid. Two little pods just isn't anywhere near enough.
It also works if you give your mousekeeper a bit of an extra tip .;)

litaljohn

wait.......why the quotations around "some extra coffee" is that what the kids say now a days? I thought it was "extra sugar" but then you went back to talking about coffee. IM SO CONFUSED!!!

BoarderPhreak

wait.......why the quotations around "some extra coffee" is that what the kids say now a days? I thought it was "extra sugar" but then you went back to talking about coffee. IM SO CONFUSED!!!
Heh. Well, in this last case it amounted to one of those clear plastic garbage bags with at least a dozen packets of coffee and sugar/creamer.

You'd need a much bigger tip for what you're thinking. :p

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
Are you staying on points, or did you just pay cash for a villa through Disney? If you book through Disney the housekeeping should be the same as a regular room stay. If you use points it's every few days.

wdwfan22

If your paying cash for the villa as opposed to being a member of the vacation club they replenish the supplies in the room daily. If your a vacation club member and paying for housekeeping during your stay they will also replenish your supplies.

luv

I've always had daily housekeeping when staying in villas. It's the time-share people who don't get it.

I have never had a problem getting more coffee from housekeeping. I just ask on my daily note that says, "Housekeeping tip." I once had a housekeeper not take the tip, so I always leave a note, now. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom