unleash the villians at DHS

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
Unleash the Villains: Friday the 13th in September 2013 is a special day, so Disneyland park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are staying open until the 13th hour (1 a.m.). Maleficent, Captain Hook, Jafar and other Disney Villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and other nighttime mischief.

Is thi going to be a extra ticket party??? or just events happening at DHS until 1am also I saw the MK was closing at 7pm on this night I was hoping for Mickeys halloween party to start then...I am now thinking if they are aleady havng a special event at DHS what are the chances of Mickeys Halloween party happening on same night at MK!!!

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
In 2012 the first one was sept 11. This why I was hopefull the party would be the friday sept 13 I personaly would rather MNSHP that he unleash of the villians. I did the pirate and princess party when thy had them and it was so awesome being in the park and only 1/3 of te people there we went on rides tons of time and got tons of candy lol

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
:eek: I missed the MNSHP last time I went by days If I miss it again I will not be happy...but how can they have the villians at DHS and the MNSHP at the same time!!! fingers crossed they still have MNSHP on 9-13-2012. last year the dates were announced may 1 so I guess I will be waiting until then to put y mind at ease

aosdesign

I wish Disney would release more info about the DHS party soon. That weekend is also a pin event...so with the pin event, the DHS party, and a possible MNSSHP, it is going to be a very busy weekend.

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
I wish Disney would release more info about the DHS party soon. That weekend is also a pin event...so with the pin event, the DHS party, and a possible MNSSHP, it is going to be a very busy weekend.

what is this pin event you speak off...i am a pin freak lol

aosdesign

what is this pin event you speak off...i am a pin freak lol

Well WDW hasn't released the official details yet, just that their annual pin event will be at WDW 9/13, 9/14, and 9/15. It will have a Villains theme. If you have never been to WDW pin event, Disney holds them in one of the behind the scenes buildings at Epcot. Usually the tickets go on sell each year in February but this year Disney is running behind, very behind.

JIMINYCR

I'm hoping to be one of the bazillions of guests in on the DHS Villains evening and the pin event makes it even BETTER. Got lots of room for new and unusual pins for my collection. I can see where my moneys going to be spent on this September trip.

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
We will be attending MNSSHP that night instead. I'm not much of a Disney villains fan. Unless it's Gaston. Such a dreamboat.

I think I am with you on this one we will most likely go to MNSSHP if they have it :cool: !!!! although I will be buying up all the different pins they have for the villians unleashed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom