My official Cupcake Tour itinerary

JillC LI

Hi all!

Awhile back I posted a cupcake tour thread and also found a Disney food blog with a list. So here is my official cupcake itinerary!

Magic Kingdom:
Mains Street Bakery - Peanut Butter Cup and Seasonal (Halloween)

Epcot:
Germany Karamell Kuche - Carmel Corn Cupcake

Disney Hollywood Studios:
Starring Rolls - Red Velvet and Chocolate Butterfinger
(also at Pizza Planet - Cappuccino)

Animal Kingdom: I don't have one here - any suggestions?

Boardwalk: Smores and Strawberry Shortcake

Contemporary - Spiced Apple and Dulce de Leche

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

This sounds insanely delicious but - don't get me wrong because I eat a BOATLOAD of snacks at WDW - I don't think I could consume all those cupcakes in a single trip. I suppose the real problem with that statement is that my trips just aren't long enough!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
This sounds insanely delicious but - don't get me wrong because I eat a BOATLOAD of snacks at WDW - I don't think I could consume all those cupcakes in a single trip. I suppose the real problem with that statement is that my trips just aren't long enough!

Seriously - I couldn't and this thing didn't happen. We did eat and drink around the world and I nearly exploded!!! It was over a 12 hour time period and still - nearly exploded! One day I will do this - but I may go into diabetic shock!

momof1princess

I had an awesome Oreo cupcake from AoA and the cake pops from Goofy's Candy Co. at DTD are awesome too. I had the red velvet. Also at DTD check out Babycakes! We ordered 3 different flavors to share. Theirs are gluten free and completely different from any others we have tried before.

littleroo

I am so looking forward to the carrot cake and chocolate peanut butter cupcakes at Starring Rolls! They are my favs! I am adding the elephant and butterfinger to my ever growing list and waistline:cool:

JillC LI

Rather off topic, but last night I was at a dinner gathering, and someone brought Cupcakes by Melissa. Have any of you from the NY area tried those tiny little things? They're delicious, and it turned dessert into a whole event just trying to figure out which one was which and what they contained!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Sorry if this is hi-jacking your thread a bit but.. Does anyone know if there is a maple bacon cupcake available anywhere at WDW or from any establishments nearby.Me and DW are keen to try one and can't find one anywhere ...
"Normal service will now be resumed on this thread thank you for your attention"

Uncle Remus

Hi all!

Awhile back I posted a cupcake tour thread and also found a Disney food blog with a list. So here is my official cupcake itinerary!

Magic Kingdom:
Mains Street Bakery - Peanut Butter Cup and Seasonal (Halloween)

Epcot:
Germany Karamell Kuche - Carmel Corn Cupcake

Disney Hollywood Studios:
Starring Rolls - Red Velvet and Chocolate Butterfinger
(also at Pizza Planet - Cappuccino)

Animal Kingdom: I don't have one here - any suggestions?

Boardwalk: Smores and Strawberry Shortcake

Contemporary - Spiced Apple and Dulce de Leche

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

Took your advice on the butter finger cupcake. I can't thank you enough. It was insane

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
After eating and drinking around the world in September AND planning a cupcake tour, the cupcakes had to take a back seat because it was just too much. But after running the Disney Princess Half Marathon, the cupcake tour is back on!! Can't wait to get this started for our February Trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom