Summer 2013 Room Discount

Lisalyn

Yep this is it...at the bottom of the disney visa page it says:

This offer becomes available to the general public on April 2, 2013. Call 407-939-7859 or call your travel agent. Book today with your Disney's Visa Debit Card, and mention code CKN when you call.

Upvote 0

Jake Wilson

I like for all of us that are not Disney Visa card holders, enjoy getting a discount. Why offer a Disney visa discount at all if it is open to everyone? I would probably get a Disney Visa card if the benefits were "special" not just an early discount.

Upvote 0

fosse76

I like for all of us that are not Disney Visa card holders, enjoy getting a discount. Why offer a Disney visa discount at all if it is open to everyone? I would probably get a Disney Visa card if the benefits were "special" not just an early discount.
It's called having an advantage. Disney Visa cardholders will have a wider range of availability in the few days before the discount becomes available to the general public. If a resort only has a small number of rooms available at the discount price, Disney Visa cardholders have a better shot at that resort than a member of the general public.

Upvote 0

Jake Wilson

It's called having an advantage. Disney Visa cardholders will have a wider range of availability in the few days before the discount becomes available to the general public. If a resort only has a small number of rooms available at the discount price, Disney Visa cardholders have a better shot at that resort than a member of the general public.

Still not worth what I would pay in annual fees. I can see your point though.

Upvote 0

Jake Wilson

I have not yet been priveleged to see the amazing resorts Disney offers, when I go to the world that is all of what it is about for me. The WORLD.... Not where I rest my head 5-8 hours a night, just my honest oppinion.

Upvote 0

Mawg

Still not worth what I would pay in annual fees. I can see your point though.

You get a $100 credit with first purchase and that covers the 1st year annual fee of $50. Plus it does give you a few discounts at places in Disney but very few and you get an extra 6 months of 0% financing on your vacation. I got it and plan to cancel it when the vacation is over and paid for.

Upvote 0

DManRightHere

I
Do you feel like it is worth it? I have contemplated getting one several times, I just cant justify the interest....

It was worth it for me.

I received an email offer 2 years ago for a $200 gift card for the basic card, then late last year I got the same offer for the premier card with 1st year free (I just cancel it within 1 year)

So I have a $200 gift card for next time which can be applied to the vacation package.

I also never carry a balance, But they give you 6 months to pay for disney vacation.

Upvote 0

yoyoflamingo

So I booked POFQ and that's not listed, do you think I could upgrade to a deluxe for what I paid or it doesn't work that way??

My family is staying at POFQ during this new deal - we wound up getting 5% off. I think with the small number of rooms it's easier to fill, hence the usual lack of discounts for the resort, but there still is one if you ask, apparently.

Not sure if it's true for every period, but at least when we're going (end of June) it's there.

Upvote 0

prfctlyximprct

My family is staying at POFQ during this new deal - we wound up getting 5% off. I think with the small number of rooms it's easier to fill, hence the usual lack of discounts for the resort, but there still is one if you ask, apparently.

Not sure if it's true for every period, but at least when we're going (end of June) it's there.

Hmm, I'm going in July so I'll have to call Tuesday and see if I can get the 5% off.. since I already booked will they just give me a gift card or something to use at the parks? What time can you call Disney, starting 7 AM?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom