Trip Planning/Report... 3/29-4/7 2013

disneysince71

This is my first draft for our planning of our first of 5 visits to WDW in 2013. Yes I am a horrible planner... and I did not even get my first ADR until today. But we visit a lot and the truth is I am happy by the pool as long as I am in Walt Disney World. :) WE have 4 kids 10,15,17,19 all of which are I am happy to say getting to come with us on this trip... :) WE are RESORT HOPPING (by choice) 3 times. Any POSTIVE impute is greatly appreciated.. :)

Day 1 Leave NC at 12:00 Midnight arrive at 8:00 A.M at the Boardwalk Villas-
Spend most of the day relaxing by the pool. Unpacking and picking up groceries for the week.
Evening at Epcot.. We will walk on over and find a CS to eat at. Looking for suggestions... :)
Day 2 Headed to Hollywood Studios. No ADRs Yet.. Still deciding if we will do a CS or not. Dinner at Beaches and Cream.. No after dinner plans yet.
Day 3 (This is where most people I know think my vacation planning is nuts!) We are going to switch Resorts and head to Saratoga Springs. Morning we will relax then head to Earl of Sandwich for a Late Lunch. Go over to Disney Quest for a little while.. then head to Magic Kingdom.
Day 4 Day Water park- CS lunch. Evening- By request from my daughters I am Bringing my 15 and 17 year old daughters to Cinderella's Castle for a Late Dinner (9:35) ouch!!. Note to planners don't wait til you are 6 weeks out... :(
Day 5 Animal Kingdom in the A.M - Dinner Trails End Restaurant Buffet for dinner. My kids love this place.. and the Boat ride over. No plans after.
Day 6 Epcot for the day.. Monorail to MK then dinner at Ohana (8:55) again don't wait until 6 weeks out! :)
Day 7 Free Day.
Day 8 Hotel Hop again... to my favorite Resort Beach Club. Dinner on BW or S&D
Day 9 Free day. May even stay by the pool and go to a HS in the evening.
Day 10. Check out.

disneysince71

Original Poster
If you're up for it, you could check out how many times you can drink your way "around the world" at the World Showcase!:D

Enjoy!
No I am not a big drinker... I have about one a year... and I don't think I have ever had one in the parks just at the resorts... I have older teenagers and I do not like to drink in front of them... I don't want them acting like I did when I was a teen... :)

Upvote 0

ParentsOf4

No I am not a big drinker... I have about one a year... and I don't think I have ever had one in the parks just at the resorts... I have older teenagers and I do not like to drink in front of them... I don't want them acting like I did when I was a teen... :)
In that case, just try snacking your way around the world. Your teenagers might enjoy that; ours do!

Upvote 0

ratherbeinwdw

Ok... so we leave tomorrow night... I am going to send updates on this thread... if anyone has anything they would like me to check out while there let me know.. its going to be packed so we will be up for a challenge... Thank you for all your help over the past 3 months.... :) If I forgot someone I am sorry... It would not let me tag some of the people I wanted to... Thank you again!!!@93boomer @foreverbelle @The Empress Lilly @littleroo
@MR FERRET @Disvillain63 @Bethypoo @ratherbeinwdw
Have a wonderful time!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom