Question about a tree...

FootballFigment

Original Poster
I tried to look this info up with no success. Does anyone know what type of trees are planted in the downtown disney marketplace. I am refering to the ones with the the lights in them? Also for anyone knowledgable in horticulture, how would these trees fair in a new jersey climate? If they would not do well here are there any trees like it that would?

i guess this post should actually be titled "multiple questions about a tree..."

Figgy1

Premium Member
I tried to look this info up with no success. Does anyone know what type of trees are planted in the downtown disney marketplace. I am refering to the ones with the the lights in them? Also for anyone knowledgable in horticulture, how would these trees fair in a new jersey climate? If they would not do well here are there any trees like it that would?

i guess this post should actually be titled "multiple questions about a tree..."
Just where in JC would you put a tree and expect it to thrive?????

Jim Chandler

You do realize all the trees in DTD are fake....;)
If they are what I think they are you do not want them. I think some are oaks but they are small leaved and are a pain to keep up with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom