Weather in Early November?

tink729

Original Poster
This year will be the first time that I have traveled to WDW in November (9th-13th) and I was wondering what the weather would be like then? Keep in mind, I'm traveling from NY so I'm used to cooler temperatures. I also visited last year at the very end of September and was comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt every day, will it be much cooler than that time period?

steveford

Hi, we go on the 1st November. As it can be very changeable at times but upper 70's early 80's I hope but at the humidity will be gone. Was there late october last year and it was very comfortable and hot some days. been there mostly after Thanksgiving into Dec and has been known to be frosty!! I just tend to take a sweatshirt for the night but coming from a cold climate you should be fine. Have a great trip and enjoy the start of the holiday decorations.

kasey1988

I was also wondering this as well as we will be going nov 12-22. I'm hoping it will be warm enough to relax by the pool in the afternoons :)

Briangwen7

In November, the weather is up & down...all the time. But you will have cold nights & Mornings a alot of the time. Nothing like New York though. Takes some light jackets, you will probably end up taking them off one your at the parks and it's around 11am.

DisneyDebNJ

Hi, we go on the 1st November. As it can be very changeable at times but upper 70's early 80's I hope but at the humidity will be gone. Was there late october last year and it was very comfortable and hot some days. been there mostly after Thanksgiving into Dec and has been known to be frosty!! I just tend to take a sweatshirt for the night but coming from a cold climate you should be fine. Have a great trip and enjoy the start of the holiday decorations.
End of October, early November is our fav time to go. In our experiences, weather was wonderful, a few days a tad cool for the pool, but extremely comfortable to walk around the parks, and the nights were high 60s low 70s, very low humidity. I would still pack a sweatshirt but the overall feel during that time of year is wonderful! Have a fabulous time!!!

OldYeller

First week of November 2011 was plenty warm, although it got a little cool for sitting poolside in the afternoon in the shade(kind of had to move with the sunlight). Nights were cool but were comfortable with a light jacket

rob45

Check out the 10 day forecast for Orlando with the WC before you leave . While staying at FW in early November I had to run the a/c in my rv for a few nights then a cold front came thru and then had to turn on my heater, go figure.

DizneyPryncess

We were there the same week last year, the weather was great! We used the pool most days. Toward the end of our trip, it was a little chillier so we didn't use the pool. Other people did though, it was probably high 60's. The evenings also were in the 60's, so we had hoodies for that. But most days, during the daytime, it was warm enough for shorts & tee's & swimming.

Vader2112

I have lived in FL for 8 years now...It varies. Pack for warm days and cool nights Novemeber and December tend to be less humid as Florida is heading into the dry season. This past November it was cooler than usual temps can run in the 70s nights can dip into the 60s, 50s.

LizC

I have been many times in early November. Usually it is relatively comfortable. I can remember a few years ago though, it was so HOT! People were walking around with those fans spraying themselves.

Like others have said, check the weather before you leave.

maelstrom98

We're also going to be there in early November (first week - woot!). Last week I looked up the weather for November 2013, just to try to get an idea, and it said that November 1st it was a high of 89, but November 2nd it was a high of 76. Soooo it looks like I will be layering!

stevehousse

Was there second week of Nov last year, weather was in the upper 70s-lower 80s the whole trip. It rained on and off 1 whole day. Not too humid either, it was really nice. Night time can be a little cooler, light hoodies at night.

TB4244

We were at WDW in May last year for SWW and that was much too hot for us, especially as we're used to British weather. This year we're going in November so I'm hoping for something a little more comfortable temperature wise. But I'll be sure to pack some hoodies for the evenings.

stevehousse

We were comfortable wearing jeans and t shirts most days during our Nov trip last year with light hoodies at night. I think 2 out of the 7 days we were there were really humid and we wore shorts, but most days the humidity was low and quite comfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom