Making Reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table with Dining Plan

jenclarkva

Original Poster
We are going to WDW in late September, and hope to make reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table for a party of 10. How will advance reservations work if we are on the Dining Plan? Will we still need a credit card? How will it work if the party of 10 consists of 3 different rooms/families?

ThankstoMOM

If I remember correctly they do take a credit card but only for holding purposes. They will take the credits off your dining plan when you get your check for the meal. They can split up the check how ever needed. Its Disney World they are use to large families/groups. Enjoy

HouCuseChickie

OK- I haven't tried it on the udpated website, but in the previous incarnation of the dining site, I had the most impossible time trying to get it to recognize DDP. Even though I had DDP, I was paying OOP in 2012 so it was no biggie, but in 2011 I wound up booking online and paying in full and then calling afterwards to have them rebook it with just a CC guar. and refund my $. Sooooo, moral of the story...be prepared to call in case the website doesn't want to do what it should.

Figgy1

Premium Member
OK- I haven't tried it on the udpated website, but in the previous incarnation of the dining site, I had the most impossible time trying to get it to recognize DDP. Even though I had DDP, I was paying OOP in 2012 so it was no biggie, but in 2011 I wound up booking online and paying in full and then calling afterwards to have them rebook it with just a CC guar. and refund my $. Sooooo, moral of the story...be prepared to call in case the website doesn't want to do what it should.
What she said and remember for CRT be on the computer at 6am eastern and if that doesn't work (system can be glitchy) 7am by phone this also goes for BOG! Good luck getting the ADR time you want!

ThankstoMOM

Quick tip!! Call as soon as they open for CRT reservations,The internet can be unpredictable. This is the most popular character meal and prob one of the hardest reservations to get. I would literaly start calling like 3 mins before they open. Once my wifey,myself and my sis all called at the same time and only one of us was able to get a resi and that was in the "slow" season. Good Luck and ahve FUN:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom