What new retail and dining locations would you like to see added to DTD?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Original Poster
It seems there are not too many of us excited about the DTD revamp. Personally, I think it has a lot of promise and I'm looking forward to one rumored tenant in particular- Sephora!

If you could choose any retail or dining tenants for the new DTD what would they be?

Obviously I'd love to see Sephora. I'd also love a crumb's bakeshop and 5 napkin burger.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ever since I tried Crumbs in NYC I've been hoping to see one at DTD - so I'm with you on that one. I would also love to see an Apple store there. I'm a fan of the products, but their stores can also be stunners, so lots of potential to do something great at DTD.

jmenjes

A Barnes & Noble bookstore. When the Virgin Megastore was open, I'd always spend more time on the second floor browsing through the books and magazines that were up there (even bought a couple of puzzle books for myself) than browsing the music and games on the first floor. Having a bookstore would work for me.

wdwfan4ver

Something like Texas Road House in terms of restaurants.

I have a couple more restaurants in mind, but they should be in DHS instead since it is Star Wars and Muppet related.

Barnes & Noble bookstore, Apple Store, and Macy's in terms of retail places.

NiarrNDisney

Not specific places but I would love to restaurants serving Vietnamese, Thai, and Indian cuisine. Also bring back a few clubs other transportation options like the old double decker busses used in World Showcase and other activities for the family to do that dont cost an arm and a leg like Surrey Bikes and Mini Golf etc.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Original Poster
Also bring back a few clubs other transportation options like the old double decker busses used in World Showcase and other activities for the family to do that dont cost an arm and a leg like Surrey Bikes and Mini Golf etc.

Anything but surrey bikes! Those things are such a nuisance at the Boardwalk!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom