How not to wear a Disney sweatshirt

JIMINYCR

Mickey's head bursting through my chest. Reminds me of the movie "Alien" when I wear it.
Thanks,
images
didnt know if it was a take off on a Mickeys PhilharMagic type of thing.

luv

Is this official Disney? Seems a gruesome graphic. Even without being lodged in her large butt.
My comment did NOT stem from the same mean, ugly place this poster's comment did. I don't live there. I wouldn't even stop overnight for some sleep in that place. I'd rather have my plane crash than have to land and step foot in that place.

I want to be VERY CLEAR on this subject. I don't think there is anything wrong with the woman wearing the sweatshirt. Nothing at all. Even if I did, I wouldn't have any desire to make fun of her...but I didn't even think there was something wrong with her.

It's just the unintentional placement of the Mickey hands that was cracking me up a bit. And the missing head...

I really hope I did not unintentionally stumble into cruelty and childishness. I would never want to cause someone pain like that.

amaley01

I always do this, omg! i'll never be able to wear my sweatshirt like that again without thinking of this!
My DD is laughing so hard she's in tears

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom