Oh No ! The Magic Is Out.!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I Can't believe what I read this morning in Disney Food Blog. The Roaring Forks at WL now sell " The Magic Cookie Bar " and the reviewer had never heard of it before,but has fallen head over heels in this awesome bar.:mad: Not only is it out in the open,there's a recipe for it also:( This is a sad day for Mr Hatter..So if anyone has a vacation booked for WL this or next year,and you go down to the woods,your in for a big surprise.

maryszhi

I Can't believe what I read this morning in Disney Food Blog. The Roaring Forks at WL now sell " The Magic Cookie Bar " and the reviewer had never heard of it before,but has fallen head over heels in this awesome bar.:mad: Not only is it out in the open,there's a recipe for it also:( This is a sad day for Mr Hatter..So if anyone has a vacation booked for WL this or next year,and you go down to the woods,your in for a big surprise.
i am sorry :( i am still trying to figure out where to get a oreo bon bon cupcake because I am going to disney world and sarasota for a few days next week and the boardwalk bakery is being refurbished :( I think maybe this should be your new quest, find out something new, fresh, and exciting next time you go to the world and make it kinda a tradition :)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
i am sorry :( i am still trying to figure out where to get a oreo bon bon cupcake because I am going to disney world and sarasota for a few days next week and the boardwalk bakery is being refurbished :( I think maybe this should be your new quest, find out something new, fresh, and exciting next time you go to the world and make it kinda a tradition :)
Are you crazy girl. This piece of Disney magic is the one & all yummiest,lip smacking,taste sensation,in WDW.Yes I try other goodies whilst I'am there. ( 14 days ) But I always return to my Magic Cookie Bar.Now that's what true love is all about,and yes,there's always a happy ending.;)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Yep! That and one other delicious item ( which I will not name but can only be found at wl for breakfast) are my two favorite baked treats on property! The bar has been around for years and its wonderful. Good thing I'll be there in 3 weeks to make sure they're up to snuff.
I thought only PORS sold the magic bar? Anyway it's there now along with your secret breakfast item..Let me Tink...Waffles in strawberry or chocolate chips.;)

durangojim

I thought only PORS sold the magic bar? Anyway it's there now along with your secret breakfast item..Let me Tink...Waffles in strawberry or chocolate chips.;)
Magic Bar has been there in the evening for at least 3 years, but even longer I think. As for my secret breakfast item, I'll give you a hint: It might be a sticky wicket to figure out, but once you do, you'll go nuts for it. That is all I'm going to say.

CinderellyKelly

When I was at the boardwalk in January, the temporary bakery tent they have set up had Oreo Bon bons! I don't know if they have then everyday though, I only went once. Good Luck!

Disney_Belle

They sell Oreo Bon Bons in the Beach Club Marketplace. It's not a cupcake, but it's still and Oreo Bon Bon :)

DisneyDebNJ

Ill be there in 8 months! (OMG 8 MONTHS is a LONGGGGGG time!!!!!!) Hatter, the magic cookie bar is on DH's MUST have list, he has never had one either! LOL

Spikerdink

Is the magic cookie bar what I think it is? Graham cracker crust, coconut, nuts, chocolate chips all held together with sweetened condensed milk???

I make them every Christmas.... soooooooo easy.

Hatter, I can make them tonight and send them to you.... I have everything in house to do it!

(Although I was going to make more Irish Soda Bread... made 6 loaves so far...will fall far short of my personal best of 40!!.... And my ISB is award winning - in case you are wondering. Not like the dry doorstops they sell in the supermarkets.)

disneygirl1024

Bet you can't just take a nibble and say " I'll have the rest later " Because at night,when your sleeping,along comes the magic bar cookie fairy and scoffs it down,or should I say your hubby.;)

If I had a leftover cookie bar waiting for me in my room and I'm sleeping and a cookie bar thief sneaks in and tries to take it.....Disney (instead of Houston) we have a problem!!!!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Is the magic cookie bar what I think it is? Graham cracker crust, coconut, nuts, chocolate chips all held together with sweetened condensed milk???

I make them every Christmas.... soooooooo easy.

Hatter, I can make them tonight and send them to you.... I have everything in house to do it!

(Although I was going to make more Irish Soda Bread... made 6 loaves so far...will fall far short of my personal best of 40!!.... And my ISB is award winning - in case you are wondering. Not like the dry doorstops they sell in the supermarkets.)
Cheers.I made another tray last week..really nice but not like the real thing..Lacks pixie dust.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom