Disney Jr Play n' Dine at Hollywood & VIne Changes Coming???

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
With them removing Handy Manny and the Little Einsteins from the Disney Junior Live on Stage at HS, my question is are they going to remove June (From the Little Einsteins) and Handy Manny from the character dining at Disney Jr Play n' Dine at Hollywood and Vine? Perhaps replacing them with Sophia the First and Doc McStuffins. These are the two shows they are currently adding to Disney Junior Live on Stage to replace Handy Manny and the Little Einsteins.

There is a rumor that Sophia the First will be starting to make meet and greet appearances in late spring/early summer according to a post on another thread and we already know the character exists.

Sophia the First...http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/sophia-the-first.856523/

T0Ugi.jpg

Bolt

Three question marks always make me think of pure panic.

And last time the change happened, there was a longer gap between changing them out. It was not coordinated with Disney Jr: Live on Stage.

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
Three question marks always make me think of pure panic.

And last time the change happened, there was a longer gap between changing them out. It was not coordinated with Disney Jr: Live on Stage.
Sorry no panic. Just curious. However I am coming up on the 180 day mark for our family trip in August, so just trying to make some decisions and figured it was worth asking the question.

Genie of the Lamp

Handy Mandy still has a popularity favor leaning his way. I think at least being represented at the character dinning breakfast is a respectful way for him to still be represented at DHS. For The Little Einstein's, I can't say the same thing. But since apparently TDO is so concerned about an even distribution number of characters at M&G's just like the Princess Fairytale Hall only showing 4 princess their now, then Handy will be the odd man out unfortunately.

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
Figured I would bump this up again with today's annoucement of character changes come to Animal Kingdom thought someone might have some new information on any possible changes coming to Hollywood Studios.

tracyandalex

I haven't heard anything, but folks in this thread might be interested to hear the other piece of news I heard today. There will be Sophia and Izzy costumes for Halloween this year.

olinecoach61

I could definitely see this happening. There haven't been new Little Einsteins on for awhile now. Doc is a huge hit and I imagine sofia is on her way.

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
We're hitting this character meal in June ONLY because it is the only place to see June, and that is our dd's favorite show. Sad that Disney is phasing the "Linesteins" out, but she does like Sophia. Doc, not so much.

We're hitting this character meal in June ONLY because it is the only place to see June, and that is our dd's favorite show. Sad that Disney is phasing the "Linesteins" out, but she does like Sophia. Doc, not so much.

June and Quincy often show up for the Disney Jr Dance Party for EMH at Hollywood Studios too.

WDWYankee15

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom