New Disney Parks CD to release this year!

rodserling27

I'd love to see them put something out like the full loop official loop of the new Main Street music on a CD (heck, even a download!) since they just re-recorded it all. But I understand that most people want stuff like Pirates, Splash, and Tower of Terror when they buy the CDs, but some "deep cuts" would be a real treat.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I think since WDW is very into its retro past right now I'd like to see a section of the album dedicated to some classic WDW music.
And that was the 40th proposal. A new CD (or double) every 3 months for a year of the past and present of each park. The choice would be pretty hard.... Space Mountain alone now could have its own CD. Horizons and others a double CD each.

Imagine source of We've Come So Far? Or If You Could Fy?

aladdin2007

And that was the 40th proposal. A new CD (or double) every 3 months for a year of the past and present of each park. The choice would be pretty hard.... Space Mountain alone now could have its own CD. Horizons and others a double CD each.

Imagine source of We've Come So Far? Or If You Could Fy?

Hopefully for the 50th they will revisit that plan.

GiveMeTheMusic

Still new here after a week time, eventually I'll catch on. Of course, in general, I'm terrible at telling jokes let alone understanding them. Some life of the party I am, LOL. :D

You see, there was a sea cucumber and a mollusk... ;)

They've really slacked on the releasing music front in the past few years. I've gotten most of what I have online or from friends. Think there'll be a theme song for MyMagic+?! I'm on PINS AND NEEDLES.

Rasvar

Me too!!!! Or the Space Mountain Star Tunnel!

They had the Space Mountain Star Tunnel and Entrance music years ago on the make your own "Walt Disney World Forever" CD systems they used to have. I actually have all of Space Mountain tracks, the whole original Tiki Room and the music from 20K Leagues. I also have the Mickey Mania parade music but there were personal reasons for that one.

Hard to believe that system was 14 years ago now.

AllyInWonderland

They had the Space Mountain Star Tunnel and Entrance music years ago on the make your own "Walt Disney World Forever" CD systems they used to have. I actually have all of Space Mountain tracks, the whole original Tiki Room and the music from 20K Leagues. I also have the Mickey Mania parade music but there were personal reasons for that one.

Oh, no wonder I've never heard of it! It's as old as me!

Nmoody1

I lovrd the WDW Forever booths.... shame the stopped having them - would have been great if they still did! Maybe they would have done better in world of Disney. There was some great stuff on there! I had the whole show of Every Days A Holiday, Mickey Msnia, about 5 tracks from the carousel and a few Epcot show tracks. Loved it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom