My 5th gate

Matt7187

Original Poster
I am not saying that wdw needs one, but this is my idea! I posted this in another thread, but here it is:
I would make a gate based on different movies or other priperties that have a general theme…
Action and adventure! There would be 6 themed lands based on different movies.
Star Wars- it would be the biggest land, with different sections based on different areas of the Star Wars universe.
Avatar- instead of going in DAK, it would go here, with a bike coaster, soarin type ride, and a family boat ride
Disney studios- it would be themed to the studios, and there would be an oz dark ride, a tron coaster, a national treasure emv, and a potc movie themed thrill ride
Marvel- this one would be hard because you need the buyout of the uni contract. You could have an avengers ride, a Spider-Man ride, and some other stuff
Mushroom kingdom- based on Mario, you can have a Mario kart ride, a peach's castle dark ride,and a yoshi kids ride. This would be the Seuss landing for my park
Villains- the land you've all been waiting for… villains land! It would have a maleficent dollar coaster, an Ursula spinner, and a mega e ticket bald mountain which shows that good still reigns over evil, which is kind of a overlaying tone of the whole park!
Please give me all the critiques you can think of!
Also, what should I name my park? I can't think of anything!
That's it! Please critique it and give me suggestions! :)

ctxak98

I Really Like the Idea of Disney tyring to combine some adventure type lands like IOA so this is a great idea! however I think its all flows well until the Villains section. Because all the other lands have to do with a famous comic series, video games, or movies franchises. But villains doesnt really have a set theme in its own. Its feels out of plac because its not based on a certain area? do you get what I am saying? Just my thoughts though. Otherwise its great! I love a mario based land and marvel could be a killer.

Matt7187

Original Poster
I Really Like the Idea of Disney tyring to combine some adventure type lands like IOA so this is a great idea! however I think its all flows well until the Villains section. Because all the other lands have to do with a famous comic series, video games, or movies franchises. But villains doesnt really have a set theme in its own. Its feels out of plac because its not based on a certain area? do you get what I am saying? Just my thoughts though. Otherwise its great! I love a mario based land and marvel could be a killer.
What would you suggest to replace villains?

ctxak98

I am not sure. I do think it needs something But give me a while and I will try to get a list of possible themes for an area. I do like the theme of villains but It needs a certain area to go into

Matt7187

Original Poster
I am not sure. I do think it needs something But give me a while and I will try to get a list of possible themes for an area. I do like the theme of villains but It needs a certain area to go into
¡Thanks! Take your time coming up with the list!
I just studied Spanish, that's why I used the upside down apostrophe! ;)

Tip Top Club

I like Villains, Marvel, and the Tron coaster.

I'm not sure what feel your going for in the park though. Could you expand on the identity of the park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom