Le Cellier to offer single all-day menu from tomorrow

journ116

I guess I'll have to wait and see what the "All-Day" menu holds before I can express my opinion. However, I feel very confident that it should NOT be a signature dining experience, sucking up an extra TB point and inflating menu prices...good thing I invested in a TiW card back in November;)

aladdin2007

We just dined here the other day after over a year of not returning because it was so bad before. The other day it was wonderful! The menu had improved, and the food was excellent!! I dont know why they cant leave this place alone, this means another new menu and probably even higher prices.

Dad 2 M & M

We really like Le Celliier, and I had planned to try the burger this fall .... well, there goes THAT idea LOL But as much as we enjoy it here, I'd rather pay OOP than use 6 TS credits. IMHO I dont think ANY signature restaurant is worth 2 TS credits.

Really the only use we have for the Sigs is when we have the Deluxe dining plan and are trying to use up credits. We love Monsuier Paul’s (loved Bistro too) and Yachtsman, but there was just not enough separation between those two and Le Cellier when Le Cellier was a 1 TS credit meal (either all day a few years back or lunch the past couple). Jiko’s (we liked it, didn’t love it) didn’t really excite us as it seems to excite others, and Brown Derby is not a Sig in our book.

We will still hit our Fav Le Cellier on each trip, as it and CRT are two of the must do’s that have been part of our Magic in the World since M & Ms childhood. Can’t imagine a trip without them.

DisneyDebNJ

Really the only use we have for the Sigs is when we have the Deluxe dining plan and are trying to use up credits. We love Monsuier Paul’s (loved Bistro too) and Yachtsman, but there was just not enough separation between those two and Le Cellier when Le Cellier was a 1 TS credit meal (either all day a few years back or lunch the past couple). Jiko’s (we liked it, didn’t love it) didn’t really excite us as it seems to excite others, and Brown Derby is not a Sig in our book.

We will still hit our Fav Le Cellier on each trip, as it and CRT are two of the must do’s that have been part of our Magic in the World since M & Ms childhood. Can’t imagine a trip without them.
See, thats us too. Le Cellier has always been a constant and will continue to go (if available) but we dont do the DDP anymore. For my family its WAYYYYY too much food. Haven't done it in a while. One major reason we do like the dining plan, is knowing everything is paid for prior to arrival, whatever we bring with us, is pocket money and atleast once each trip we will do a signature and pay OOP. I really have to consider Yachtsman this year. So many wdwmagic friends (especially @sgtmgd) has suggested this is a must try.

sgtmgd

See, thats us too. Le Cellier has always been a constant and will continue to go (if available) but we dont do the DDP anymore. For my family its WAYYYYY too much food. Haven't done it in a while. One major reason we do like the dining plan, is knowing everything is paid for prior to arrival, whatever we bring with us, is pocket money and atleast once each trip we will do a signature and pay OOP. I really have to consider Yachtsman this year. So many wdwmagic friends (especially @sgtmgd) has suggested this is a must try.

Yes you must..if you dont like it..the esteemed gentleman on your left will pay for it;) or do an episode of Restaurant Impossible to fix it.

Dad 2 M & M

Yachtsman IS definitely better than Le Cellier! Our issue is we think Le Cellier is tremendous and Yachtsman is Extra-Tremendous. Tremendous is good enough for us! We do hit Yachtsman approx ever other trip.

And, we haven't had that bad experience at Le that others have mentioned. Great every time for us!

StoneCutter589

Is it worth it to make a lunch reservation at Le Cellier just for the cheddar cheese soup? Even though I'm on the dining plan, I'd just pay with cash and save the credits.

dxwwf3

I am absolutely crushed that the burger is off the menu. It's the best one I have ever had in my life and I can't believe it is gone. Looks like I'll be making reservations now for soup and pretzel bread only now. Such a shame!

NewfieFan

Lunch and dinner are both signature, so two DDP credits.

Had no idea! Haven't used the DDP in years but I'm always helping other families... so good to know!
So are the prices cheaper at lunch or is it the same food, same price, same portions all day long?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Had no idea! Haven't used the DDP in years but I'm always helping other families... so good to know!
So are the prices cheaper at lunch or is it the same food, same price, same portions all day long?
Same menu and same price all day long from tomorrow. Previously it was a separate menu and separate pricing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom