Long Lost Friends Week January 20-26

edrho

I don't think I have ever seen Ludwig Von drake before. Does anyone have a picture if and when he was in the parks.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I don't think I have ever seen Ludwig Von drake before. Does anyone have a picture if and when he was in the parks.

Found these on Google:
Marathon+Scrooge+and+Ludwig.jpg
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ludwig-von-drake.jpg

CinderellyKelly

Long Lost Friends week is scheduled to be at Magic Kingdom the week of January 20th-26th.

Expect to see these characters:

Ludwige Von Drake
Jiminy Cricket
The Robin Hood unit
3 Little Pigs
Big Bad Wolf

So they will be there January 20th?! That's the last full day of my vacation!!!

edrho

Thanks for the pics unkadug. I never knew he was a walkaround character. A lot of kids probably know him from Mickey Mouse clubhouse now, but I knew him from the wonderful world of color. He was one of my favorite characters.

edrho

Will all the Robin Hood characters be present? I know I've seen Robin Hood, little John, maid Marion, prince John, frier tuck, and the sheriff of Nottingham either in person or in pictures.

Cmdr_Crimson

Long Lost Friends week is scheduled to be at Magic Kingdom the week of January 20th-26th.

Expect to see these characters:

Ludwige Von Drake
Jiminy Cricket
The Robin Hood unit
3 Little Pigs
Big Bad Wolf

I thought there was supposed to be a site where you get to choose who comes out..as indicated in the Disneyparks blog post..

From DisneyParks Blog
Long Lost Friends Week: Lesser-known Disney characters will move from the shadows to the spotlight with meet-and-greets on both coasts. Photo opps with characters that could include Flik, Clarabelle Cow, Remy, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum will surprise and delight guests. And Disney guests will even have the chance to vote online for which characters they want to see.

asianway

Will all the Robin Hood characters be present? I know I've seen Robin Hood, little John, maid Marion, prince John, frier tuck, and the sheriff of Nottingham either in person or in pictures.
While Little John could be a maybe, I think Maid Marion is a real Lost Friend

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom