France Bakery Soft Opening on Thursday

Alektronic

Original Poster
The new France Bakery will have a soft opening on Thursday. They will have a expanded drink and food menu. A lot of the kitchen and ovens will be in guests view where you can actually see of the bakery items being cooked and made and of course, the smells will fill the air of the Les Halles train station, especially after exiting the France film.

Figgy1

Premium Member
The new France Bakery will have a soft opening on Thursday. They will have a expanded drink and food menu. A lot of the kitchen and ovens will be in guests view where you can actually see of the bakery items being cooked and made and of course, the smells will fill the air of the Les Halles train station, especially after exiting the France film.
YUM it wouldn't be a trip to Disney without a stop or 2 or 3 there. Found this place by accident just wandering one day after riding the real Journey into Imagination magical time. The only problem is deciding what to get each time I go in can't eat it all in one sitting too bad

Alektronic

Original Poster
What are they doing with the old space? I hate to say it, but I kind of like the cramped nature of the old area, did they leave the tables and chairs outside so you could still eat there if you want?

They will turn it into an Ice Cream Shop.

Rob562

If I were to hazard a guess, all of those black posts and belts are most likely temporary until they can figure out the best Guest flow patterns in the new space. Then they'll install permanent railings/posts/ropes/chains.

Otherwise, it looks great!

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom