Splash Mountain Refurb until?

forevermickey

Original Poster
Hi :) Just booked a May 6-14 WDW trip. I was trying to find out what would be down for refurb during that time. I first checked here and seen Splsh Mtn. would be down until March. I decided to go over to WDW website to find their refurb option is not available at this time, (after chatting with a cast member). The Cast Memb. told me Splsh Mnt. would be down during May. First let me say, yes I am disappointed if this is true, but I would understand completely and I don't think I have to go into that, ;) . Anyone know exact details of Splsh Mnt. Refurb info? Thanks

baloofigment14

As of right now I would say you should be ok according to the Disney World Website, but they do tend to change sometimes. January 2 to March 19 is what it is currently.

forevermickey

Original Poster
As of right now I would say you should be ok according to the Disney World Website, but they do tend to change sometimes. January 2 to March 19 is what it is currently.
thank you.. how did you find that on WDW website.. since they changed their site I am a little lost.. and I chatted with a cast member who told me that option isn't working.... where would I find refurb info on there? thanks:)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Right now it's until March, which does seem rather short. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes longer.

Polydweller

It would be a good thing if it was down longer. It missed its refurb last year thanks to BTMRR being down and the lack of maintenance really was showing by the last half of 2012. I'd like them to take the time to properly fix everything not just make it work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom