Here Comes Spectro !

wdw71fan

Original Poster
Just a heads up, the refurbishment of the Spectromagic units has begun in Central Shops.. Several of the parade units are being worked on as we speak.. With the rest being rotated in as those are completed..

My understanding is that the Spectromagic floats will start migrating to the parade storage area (behind pirates and main) after the Christmas parade floats are finished with their holiday run..

Spectro will be back soon!!!!!!!!!

Matt7187

Just a heads up, the refurbishment of the Spectromagic units has begun in Central Shops.. Several of the parade units are being worked on as we speak.. With the rest being rotated in as those are completed..

My understanding is that the Spectromagic floats will start migrating to the parade storage area (behind pirates and main) after the Christmas parade floats are finished with their holiday run..

I have always for some reason liked msep better than spectro! :(

MaryJaneP

Agree with Chester, but good thing about MSEP we knew we could try to get more rides in while we avoided the interminable cacaphony. Unfortunately everyone else had same idea.

Joseph Robinson

Wish Spectro could get the Tokyo Dreamlights treatment but it will be great to hear the wonderful music again. That's what I'd hate to lose- the music. The parade itself needs to be overhauled akin to Dreamlights but just keep the core musical score.

Agreed 100% Just thinking about the soundtrack makes me shiver/tears to almost well up. I absolutely cannot wait to see it again.

Zipadeelady

YEA!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom