Wreck it Ralph characters

ajbidwell

The update on the website today indicated that Vanellope appearing was "unclear". Any of our insiders have any insight on this? Will she still be part of the M&G?

ajbidwell

She will be there.

Sweet action. We will be at WDW 11/1-11/10, plan to see the movie 11/6 and meet the characters 11/8. Probably the most excited I have been for an animated movie since The Simpsons! Don't get me wrong, I love Pixar, Studio Ghibli, and most of what Disney animation puts out, but this movie is right in my wheelhouse.

PKD

They will be appearing together the majority of the time and are both scheduled for opening day. The two of them have arrived in Orlando and are getting used to their surroundings, especially with Ralph being around 6'6.

ellie-badge

tumblr_mccttwFQpF1qzn37io1_500.jpg

Photo courtesy of tumblr (sorry if someone already posted this).

According to the tumblr post, he's set to be at DHS by October 28th. I don't know how true that is.

PKD

They should both be there opening day.

They'll be in The Magic of Disney Animation. Where Winnie the Pooh was most recently. (BTW the Animation Academy is the drawing within The Magic of Disney Animation)

As mentioned, both of them have arrived in Orlando Though Neither of them are supposed to be out without the other, especially Vanellope, she's not allowed to visit her fans without Ralph.

kennygman

I've noticed some sets of characters aren't broken up. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen Mike and Sully or the gang from Up doing solo M&Gs.
Mike and Sulley do broken sets all the time. Dug and Russell have appeared without the other, but less common.

PKD

Why is that? A safety thing?

She is not allowed to go out without Ralph as he's the reason for the meet and greet and the focus of the movie. (though Felix was the focus originally of the movie but changed along the way) It's like going to see Mickey and Minnie at Mickey's M&G but only finding Minnie.

kennygman

She is not allowed to go out without Ralph as he's the reason for the meet and greet and the focus of the movie. (though Felix was the focus originally of the movie but changed along the way) It's like going to see Mickey and Minnie at Mickey's M&G but only finding Minnie.
Minnie and Mickey no longer meet together :)

PKD

Minnie and Mickey no longer meet together :)

You are correct. We gave Minnie her own M&G in Storybook Circus, but I was using them as an example. If Mickey was unavailable, then the M&G would be temporary closed as will be the case with Wreck it Ralph if he is unavailable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom