Announcement New mobile edition of the WDWMAGIC Forum

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The mobile version of the WDWMAGIC Forums has received an upgrade today.

The new version offers enhanced performance and more functionality, closer to that of the full desktop version.

Available in both the WDWMAGIC iPhone app or through a browser on any device at http://forums.wdwmagic.com

If using in a mobile browser, the mobile version will automatically be displayed.

sweetpee_1993

Well that explains it! Thought I inadvertently messed up a setting or something. I too miss the alerts but am sure I'll get used to it - thanks for continually improving the greatest site out there, Steve!!!
I thought I did something to mess up my screen, too. LOL! I navigated around a bit trying to figure out what I did. It isn't that far fetched for me to have major operator errors. ;) Once I navigated around a bit trying to figure out what I did I found the alerts and other quick nav options which I like.

The mobile screens are less cluttered, I think. Less cluttered = less opportunity for me to mess something up. That's just me, tho! :D

NYwdwfan

I thought I did something to mess up my screen, too. LOL! I navigated around a bit trying to figure out what I did. It isn't that far fetched for me to have major operator errors. ;) Once I navigated around a bit trying to figure out what I did I found the alerts and other quick nav options which I like.

The mobile screens are less cluttered, I think. Less cluttered = less opportunity for me to mess something up. That's just me, tho! :D

This afternoon I accidentally changed the colors on my computer version so I thought I somehow did the same on my phone!!!

Britt

There's a little more clicking then necessary (like the alerts being in the drop down, then waiting for it to load a new page)

But overall, huge improvement!!! :)

wiigirl

I like it! :)
75.gif

devoy1701

so the thing that I miss is that I don't see my alerts right on the main forums screen. I now have to go into the quick navigation menu to see them. That was a nice feature of the original new Mobile Version!

amazingwdw

The new look is great! I was just thinking it would be nice to have a "back to top" button at the bottom of the page so I don't have to scroll all the way up the page to get to the navigation menu (though my thumbs could use the exercise :) )

lazyboy97o

The new look is great! I was just thinking it would be nice to have a "back to top" button at the bottom of the page so I don't have to scroll all the way up the page to get to the navigation menu (though my thumbs could use the exercise :) )
If you're using an iPhone (by extension i assume it is a feature of iOS) you can tap the top of the screen in the status bar area and it will scroll to the top of the web page you are viewing. This works in Safari and Chrome. Not sure about Andriod, Windows Phone, etc.

cba

I'm currently on the mobile version, and it's great. For instance, on the mobile version if I wanted to go to a specific post, It would go to the top of the page, and I'd need to scroll down to the post. The new mobile version fixed that problem. But on the bad side, it's a bit slower. Overall: A-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom