WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

everestnut

Beware of Yetis

7971019228_f90f5e9517_b.jpg

NowInc

Taken yesterday... WHY THE HECK DID THEY DO THE SOFT OPENING THE WEEKEND I VOWED TO ONLY USE A PRIME LENS AND A LOW LEVEL CAMERA!?!?!? I really wish I had my better equipment with me..but here..it was a paaaaaain. In dark rides its near impossible to auto focus with the D3100..so all my pics had to be manually dialed in...

The New Fantasyland by DreGGs, on Flickr

kimberlymautz

All of your photos are so great! Hopefully mine come out half as good during my trip! :)
Although I will admit, my #1 priority right now is to attempt those fireworks shots you guys have, those are absolutely amazing! I wish I knew how to do that!

CP_alum08

Taken yesterday... WHY THE HECK DID THEY DO THE SOFT OPENING THE WEEKEND I VOWED TO ONLY USE A PRIME LENS AND A LOW LEVEL CAMERA!?!?!? I really wish I had my better equipment with me..but here..it was a paaaaaain. In dark rides its near impossible to auto focus with the D3100..so all my pics had to be manually dialed in...

The New Fantasyland by DreGGs, on Flickr
This is pretty bright for 1/200th, f/1.8, and ISO 3200. Looks like this will be a good new dark ride to shoot!

CP_alum08

All of your photos are so great! Hopefully mine come out half as good during my trip! :)
Although I will admit, my #1 priority right now is to attempt those fireworks shots you guys have, those are absolutely amazing! I wish I knew how to do that!
I can almost guarantee you'll have a love/hate relationship with fireworks after trying to photograph them. All you need is a tripod, a long exposure, and loads of patience :) good luck!

kimberlymautz

I can almost guarantee you'll have a love/hate relationship with fireworks after trying to photograph them. All you need is a tripod, a long exposure, and loads of patience :) good luck!

Haha. I'm sure! We'll be in MK for the fireworks twice, so maybe I'll use my first night to practice. :p

kimberlymautz

I can't wait for my trip! Hopefully once I get home I'll have some neat shots to show you all!
Until then, this is what I've got.

CIMG1244.jpg

This was two years ago and taken with a crappy point and shoot. This is probably the only decent one out of 15 or so though. Hahaha.

CIMG1162.jpg

& This is a typical tourist shot, but I loved Epcot so I don't care. :p

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
Way to make my Epcot shot look awful.
Hahahaha.
That's okay! I'll just have to take some better ones this trip. :p

NO NO NO... not a competition here, I don't want anyone to be afraid of posting anything.

no matter who is here, we all started somewhere... the above image is far from a good image. I'm lucky, in 2012 digital technology has driven down the cost of film equipment that 15 years ago I would have had to sell my car to buy. In terms of detail and color, medium format paired up with a good film takes a lot of work out of my hands. Sure I compose and determine my exposure, but there are no color adjustments or anything here... what you see here came straight from the camera. A 30 second scan and I was done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom