Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

JIMINYCR

Being a dog guy, I like this one.

tumblr_m0dusvn6O81rr2eumo1_400.jpg

SulleyanBoo

My husband says this everyday. We have 240+ days. It is very annoying.:rolleyes:
lol! I do the same thing and my fiance would probably say the same thing you said but to be fair to me, we have just 17 days! This picture says it all for me. I literally have to take melatonin or a sleeping pill the night before our Disney trips haha.

MickeyPeace

Not only is this friggin' hilarious, but it brings up an obvious, yet highly overlooked story plot hole.
Not really. The prince doesn't go searching and putting the slipper on every girl, his courtier does. Also, he spent so little time with Cinderella that he didn't even get her name so still makes sense.

Bob Saget

Not really. The prince doesn't go searching and putting the slipper on every girl, his courtier does. Also, he spent so little time with Cinderella that he didn't even get her name so still makes sense.
I can't argue this. Good points.

Speaking of, does the prince even have a name in Snow White & Cinderella? I know the one in Sleeping Beauty is Prince Phillip. But are the other two simply "Prince Charming?"

Sweet Melissa

Speaking of, does the prince even have a name in Snow White & Cinderella? I know the one in Sleeping Beauty is Prince Phillip. But are the other two simply "Prince Charming?"

Isn't one of the princes Prince Valiant? I think Snow White's prince was just Prince. I don't know that Cinderella's is ever called Prince Charming in the film. He's widely known as Prince Charming, even by Disney, but neither William Phipps nor Mike Douglas was credited in the film, so the character's name isn't really "on paper" anywhere.

Animaniac93-98

According to the Encycolpedia of Walt Disney's Animated Characters, in Snow White it's just "The Prince" and Cinderella is Prince Charming. Other names have been thrown around for these two, but I don't think what fangirls say on Tumblr is cannon.

Same book gives no name for Beast as a prince, but it appears Disney now treats the name "Adam" (like Master Gracey) as somewhat official (see Princess rooms at POR).

Weather_Lady

Isn't one of the princes Prince Valiant? I think Snow White's prince was just Prince. I don't know that Cinderella's is ever called Prince Charming in the film. He's widely known as Prince Charming, even by Disney, but neither William Phipps nor Mike Douglas was credited in the film, so the character's name isn't really "on paper" anywhere.

Prince Valiant is a comic strip and cartoon character (non-Disney). You also might be thinking of Eddy Valiant from Roger Rabbit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom