Lost D23 Membership Card

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

I'm in a bit of a pickle! Lol and have tried contacting D23 to no avail. I can't find my card that has my member number on it. I need to renew my membership as well has will need the card to go to Magic and Merriment and to buy tickets for that too. The number is on nothing I can find and I wanted to hurry up and renew so I get my new card in time to go to Magic and Merriment. Anyone has any advice of what to do?? :(

wiigirl

I've always had good response from D23 via email (within 24 hours anyway). Did you try to email and they haven't responded.

Me too...email is always a really fast response.
75.gif

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Original Poster
Yeah tries
I've always had good response from D23 via email (within 24 hours anyway). Did you try to email and they haven't responded.
Yeah I have tried and got nothing back yet. Will they be able to help me with that? I know a while back someone had problems just changing their address. Hoping I don't run into any snags as the tickets for Merriment go on sell 10/15. I know I kept all my cards somewhere and can't remember where though. Lol. When I need them of course I can't find them. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom