Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

GeekDad

Holy wow Crush I'm without internet for a few weeks due to moving and when I come back I find a 76 page post about amazing food,,, I love it but I'm not sure if I will be able to finish this before my trip in 20 days. I have a feeling I have some late nights ahead for me lol. Looking forward to reading it all and loving what I'm seeing so far.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Holy wow Crush I'm without internet for a few weeks due to moving and when I come back I find a 76 page post about amazing food,,, I love it but I'm not sure if I will be able to finish this before my trip in 20 days. I have a feeling I have some late nights ahead for me lol. Looking forward to reading it all and loving what I'm seeing so far.
Hope you enjoy the rest ;)

JillC LI

Now the prosciutto Waffle sandwich, unfortunately this was the only one I got to try, I just could not fit in all the others, next time :)

Anyway, this was AWESOME! Real fresh and everything worked well together :)

Oh and even though this was all for me they are HUGE ;)

43394710.jpg

Was this also from the Main Street Bakery at breakfast time? My hubby doesn't like sweets for breakfast, but if I could tell him something like this was available, he just might be willing to eat here.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Was this also from the Main Street Bakery at breakfast time? My hubby doesn't like sweets for breakfast, but if I could tell him something like this was available, he just might be willing to eat here.

No these are at Sleepy Hollow

minnielaw

Just an FYI...I posted my WDW Snack List on my pre-trip report! I gave you credit to you and ShookieJones for the idea. Hoping I am not being a "little" too optimistic about my ability to snack that much...:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom