Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

WDWmazprty

9 more days and I'll be there! I will definitely have some food pics to share when I get back; although it will be nowhere near the magnitude of this food report.

Mr_Incredible

Awesome Crush thanks man! We leave in 2 days, and boy oh boy I can't wait to eat a lot of the things you posted!!!! Luckily, we think a like with food choices. I will be enjoying it all VERY soon. (with plenty of beer as well) Cheers mate!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
:(

Well not as far away as you, but we are in upstate NY. It puts us at a 22 hour contineous drive or fly in which is about a 3 hour flight. Either way it eliminates a quick weekend or stopping by WDW for dinner one night a week. :(

Ah yes we all wish we were that close :D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Awesome Crush thanks man! We leave in 2 days, and boy oh boy I can't wait to eat a lot of the things you posted!!!! Luckily, we think a like with food choices. I will be enjoying it all VERY soon. (with plenty of beer as well) Cheers mate!

You're welcome ;)

Have a blast man and enjoy :)

RedBaron

Well Crush, I spent nearly half a day looking at all of these wonderful photos. I truly enjoyed looking. I swear if I could have anything right now, it would be that darn hot dog with the slaw and pulled pork. I must have one of these the next time I go.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Well Crush, I spent nearly half a day looking at all of these wonderful photos. I truly enjoyed looking. I swear if I could have anything right now, it would be that darn hot dog with the slaw and pulled pork. I must have one of these the next time I go.

Yeah its pretty long huh?? :D

And yes you must as they are AWESOME :D

WDWmazprty

url

....And ate everything on Crush Dude's Food report!

HouCuseChickie

Ok- now you've got me rethinking my traditional trip report once we're back from our Nov trip. I mean, I know it will pale in comparision to this dining masterpiece...but food reports are equally fun. :D Well, you've definintely provided some food for thought (PUN INTENDED) for our snack creds. Sad to see this food extravaganza come to an end, but now I can go do my evening workouts without thinking "just one little cupcake." ;)

Dad 2 M & M

Ok- now you've got me rethinking my traditional trip report once we're back from our Nov trip. I mean, I know it will pale in comparision to this dining masterpiece...but food reports are equally fun. :D Well, you've definintely provided some food for thought (PUN INTENDED) for our snack creds. Sad to see this food extravaganza come to an end, but now I can go do my evening workouts without thinking "just one little cupcake." ;)
I am hesitant to even post a trip report now....Crush's was so tremendous my best effort will look elementary!! He has definitely set the bar high, and for that I am grateful. My dining ressies were influenced greatly!!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster

Glad to see you enjoyed it!

It took over 2 weeks to complete but it was great fun ;)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Do those come with the entree, or oop? For $9.00 each, looks like it worth it any how!!

Oh out of pocket but they were so good, at any signature we dont mind paying for extras when we know they are gonna be so good. Signatures are to be experienced not become just another free dining plan meal ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom