Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Well we had 5 CS but our 15 snacks were used on our last day.The Goofys Atomic Cinnamon sweets are a must.Are they hot? Well we gave a bag to my DW auntie and she still hasn't landed.:eek:

Yeah we used all ours in the confectionary on our last night too

real mad hatter

Friend of mine from Manchester many years ago, introduced me to Boxing Day and Port wine and Poppers when I wintered in Ft Lauderdale. We had a great day!! Never forgot it
This year were spending hogmanay and Jan 1st at Glasgows Hilton hotel.So in the morning when I awake still in my kilt,my DW will say to me" can you remember how much you drank last night " So I give her my Jack Nicholson grin and say," it was that bloody port that done me in darling " It always works.;)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
This year were spending hogmanay and Jan 1st at Glasgows Hilton hotel.So in the morning when I awake still in my kilt,my DW will say to me" can you remember how much you drank last night " So I give her my Jack Nicholson grin and say," it was that bloody port that done me in darling " It always works.;)

Jack = Legend

DisneyDebNJ

LOLOLOL!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
That breakfast panini looks really good, Crush! Somehow I never think about SS for breakfast (my hubby's favourite meal!), will have to check it out. Also never realized that there were jalapeno poppers to be had at Epcot! I knew they changed that Refreshment Port from a McD's, but guess I didn't pay attention to the new menu.

Problem is, our upcoming trip is only 4 days long, and during F&W Fest, don't know how I could manage to squeeze in all this extra food. :eek:

Will be looking out for your Citrico's report and pics, as we'll be eating there for the first time.

@Pepe195, if you're still wanting an opinion on Olivia's, I just had a nice meal there in May. It's not outstanding, but the food is better than decent and it's a nice atmosphere. I love OKW, and can second everything Crush said about the people who stay there. (ok, maybe I'm a little biased, since it's my home resort ;))

@DisneyDebNJ, do try Yachtsman, I'm sure you'll like it. It's one of our favorites! Love their wine list, too... :D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
That breakfast panini looks really good, Crush! Somehow I never think about SS for breakfast (my hubby's favourite meal!), will have to check it out. Also never realized that there were jalapeno poppers to be had at Epcot! I knew they changed that Refreshment Port from a McD's, but guess I didn't pay attention to the new menu.

Problem is, our upcoming trip is only 4 days long, and during F&W Fest, don't know how I could manage to squeeze in all this extra food. :eek:

Will be looking out for your Citrico's report and pics, as we'll be eating there for the first time.

@Pepe195, if you're still wanting an opinion on Olivia's, I just had a nice meal there in May. It's not outstanding, but the food is better than decent and it's a nice atmosphere. I love OKW, and can second everything Crush said about the people who stay there. (ok, maybe I'm a little biased, since it's my home resort ;))

@DisneyDebNJ, do try Yachtsman, I'm sure you'll like it. It's one of our favorites! Love their wine list, too... :D

We went for breakfast 3 times this year, the panini was delicious ;)

And its coming up very very soon, was our first time too ;)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Le Cellier:

Canadian Unibroue Flight
(sorry pics are not great of these)

1ddea39a.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom