Best Milk Shake in WDW

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Sci-Fi Orbiting Oreos Shake is absolutely delicious!!!!!! And the other food there is pretty good too. A win win combo, and atmosphere is really cool and different too. ;)

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Sci-Fi Orbiting Oreos Shake is absolutely delicious!!!!!! And the other food there is pretty good too. A win win combo, and atmosphere is really cool and different too. ;)

I'd have to agree that orbiting Oreos is the best shake I've had on Disney property, also the most expensive because of the Godiva liqueur.

TaoBoxer

Being the pig that I am, I've tried MS from all places mentioned. To me, nothing beats The Fountain at the Dolphin. Good serving sizes & excellent amount of choices .

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Really, can you have a bad milkshake in Disney?
Think about it. You're in Disney - drinking a milkshake. It doesn't get any better than that.
That being said, my list is as follows:
#1 - Whispering Canyon bottomless shakes, because they're bottomless, and you can switch up flavours.
#2 - 50's Primetime Cafe - sooo good. Just make sure you save room for your actual meal, or your "Uncle/Cousin" will be serving your leftover veggies covered in whipped cream as your dessert.
#3 - Sci Fi Dine-In Theatre - nothing beats a milkshake with your hunny in the backseat of a car at a drive-in, while the kids in the front seat get the bill.

DisneyJunkie

I've heard good things about the shakes at the Sci-Fi diner....but we'll be trying that for the first time in September, so I'll have to get back to you. The one we tried at the 50's Cafe wasn't too bad. I just don't want ones that are so thick you can't drink it. If I want ice cream that I have to eat with a spoon, that's what I'd have ordered.

Funfy

I'm a big fan of Milk shakes but so far the only one I've had in WDW was at I believe the 50's prime time diner. I was wondering where else has some good milk shakes and what ones would you all suggest.
The Black and White (chocolate shake made with vanilla icecream and chocolate syrup vs. chocolate icecream and chocolate syrup) at the Plaza Restaurant.

And they bring you the stainless steel mixing cup with the leftovers. The best part!

steviej

I've always felt that WDW is really lacking in the milkshake dept. The soft-serve versions are OK, but nothing really special. I felt Ghiradellis was not worth the money. The Haagan Dazs store at DTD offers good shakes, but they are extremely expensive for the size.

I actually feel that the best bet is off-property. Chick Fil A offer a good shake at a good price, and if you are looking for something really good, try Coldstone in Celebration.

Off property, I love steak n shake. And a PS for anyone in the NYC area, citi field (where the mets play) has a caramel milkshake, shake shack, i think they're a franchise.

Jeff456

I used to like the Oreo Milkshakes at Planet Hollywood... im guessing they still do them? Haven't had too many milkshakes though...Dole Whip or an American Dream any day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom