Madame Leotas Ring

nepalostparks

Shortest Post Ever.

simpsons_comic_book_guy1.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
what is it?
Depends on which "ring" you are talking about. In the HM before the big refurb there was something people called a ring at the exit. This was actually a left over part of a gate and it was removed during the afore mentioned refurb.

P1090224.jpg

When the interactive queue was put in a real ring was put in just to the right of the sailor's tomb.

HHG-15.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I can't believe I didn't notice this! I inspected that queue - guess I'll have to take another look in November!
Don't feel too bad. I found out about it from someone else as well.

It's also not Madame Leota's ring either; it's supposed to be the Bride's.

thats not madame leota's ring! thats the bride's! The one in the attic! With the axe!
To my knowledge the ring's owner has never been confirmed especially considering that it was not an actual ring until nearly 40 years after the attraction first opened. Most assume it belongs to the bride but it just as well might belong to the old lady blowing out the candles in the ballroom scene.

MissM

To my knowledge the ring's owner has never been confirmed especially considering that it was not an actual ring until nearly 40 years after the attraction first opened. Most assume it belongs to the bride but it just as well might belong to the old lady blowing out the candles in the ballroom scene.
Well, seeing as the original wasn't even a ring at all - just a leftover post - it can be anything really. The original rumor though was that the post remnant was the Bride's ring. Since it's all made-up anyway, it's kinda moot but that is what the urban legend said nonetheless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom