An UnDisney Birthday?

forevermickey

Original Poster
Tomorrow is my birthday... the BIG 41 :) I would love nothing more than to be in the World on my birthday, but sadly this is not possible. Can you all give my some suggestions how you would incorporate your love of WDW on your birthday? I will be having a party later in the month that will be a polynesian theme.. for my love of the Poly resort, but for tomorrow I would love to do something Disney(esk) ...Any suggestions?:)

DisneyDebNJ

Firstly, Happy Birthday!!! Immerse yourself in any Disney movies you have, or play some of the Disney music on Youtube, LOUDLY and dance yourself silly! In your alone moments, come on this site, read trip reports, dining reviews. For one of my birthdays (35 I think??) everyone gave me Pluto gifts (I am a major fan of Pluto the Pup) and got me a Pluto birthday cake. It sounds silly, but was alot of fun!! Enjoy your special day!!!!

LuLaSue

Happy Birthday, I hope it's a Magical one!

Play that Disney music loud and proud while baking some dole whip inspired cup cakes.

Go for a nice dinner and have a glass of South African wine like you would find in Jiko or something in a Pinapple to remind you of the Poly!

Have a magical birthday!!!

alissafalco

Do you have a rain forest cafe by you? Maybe go there for dinner? Or maybe go to a beach bar/tiki type place to eat to represent your love of Poly. or go to your local Disney store and buy yourself something :) happy birthday!!

The Incredible Schmulk

Do you have Netflix? On the streaming service, if you search "Disney Parks" you will find six, count 'em, six videos about the various Disney parks and their histories. I doubt it's anything that you don't already know, but it'll satisfy the craving, and it certainly fits the bill of a Disney-themed birthday idea.

forevermickey

Original Poster
Do you have Netflix? On the streaming service, if you search "Disney Parks" you will find six, count 'em, six videos about the various Disney parks and their histories. I doubt it's anything that you don't already know, but it'll satisfy the craving, and it certainly fits the bill of a Disney-themed birthday idea.
I don't.. but maybe I need to get Netflix! That is cool! Thanks

MissAlmyra

Happy birthday! For a birthday right after our most recent vacation to WDW, we took a quick road trip to the nearest Disney store and had lunch at a Rainforest Cafe right in the same mall! It felt like a mini-Disney vacation.

DizneyPryncess

Happy Birthday!!!
Break out your favorite Disney music, pop on your favorite Disney movie, see if any local bakeries make any Disney themed cakes. My birthday cake has been Tinkerbell several times! Go to a party store and get yourself some Mickey Mouse balloons. Celebrate! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom