More cuts-napkins gone blank

asianway

Original Poster
Saw a tweet from epcotcitizen that the napkins at MK went from bad(Disneyparks turkey leg cartoons) to blank, just checked and this seems to be the case at Epcot too. Supply chain issues or was to wring another couple thousand in savings a year?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
How will my derriere remain fresh and pristine?

Napkins are collectors items, now they could simply be cast offs from Walmart.

asianway

Original Poster
How will my derriere remain fresh and pristine?

Napkins are collectors items, now they could simply be cast offs from Walmart.
There used to be Illuminations napkins. Yet more declining by degrees, next step will be BYO. They let people bring in hard sided coolers to avoid paying for food & beverage then they wonder why their profits decline...

cspencer96

Theyll be back with the design just a misprint from the supplier
Thank you for possibly preventing the demolishing of the Team Disney Orlando HQ building, and the murder of some poor custodial staff member replacing the printed ones with blank ones.

Really people? This forum is getting way too serious. We need to focus more on the good, and not whether your mustard and mayonnaise covered napkin from Pecos Bill's has a turkey leg on it, or whether or not a pyrotechnics show has its own, 'special' snot wiper.

Disneyboy17

Thank you for possibly preventing the demolishing of the Team Disney Orlando HQ building, and the murder of some poor custodial staff member replacing the printed ones with blank ones.

Really people? This forum is getting way too serious. We need to focus more on the good, and not whether your mustard and mayonnaise covered napkin from Pecos Bill's has a turkey leg on it, or whether or not a pyrotechnics show has its own, 'special' snot wiper.

The people on here are very detailed oriented....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
This time of year, having supply issues for the "printed" napkins wouldn't be much of a surprise. No need to make assumptions.....

Disneyboy17

I didn't know that "creatives" mingled with the cast.

“You can dream, create, plan and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality,” Walt was describing that foundation. It was part of his vision behind “The Four Keys” for a great guest experience: 1) Safety, 2) Courtesy, 3) Show and 4) Efficiency.

I simply am not allowed to eat with other people outside of my department? I meet with some managers to have lunch an thats not acceptable Jeez I have to explain everything I do. No one at Disney is better than anyone else. We all take the same class called traditions thats why I posted that quote above. The 16 year old sweeping floors right now could take Megs place one day. "Creatives", Managers, Executives, team Leaders, opeartions support, are all castmembers. We are all part of the show. Its wrong for you to say a comment like that inferring that I'm superior to anyone else or my department is.

maxairmike

I didn't know that "creatives" mingled with the cast.

That was so stupid (and trollish) a comment I have to reply. I was relaxing around Riverside the other day and happened to be in the lobby where they've been making a lot of changes (much more open in there now, wish I would have had my camera with me) when the GM of the resort was out in the lobby talking with guests and cast members. There was an hourly CM standing close to where I was sitting when the GM approached him and started asking him what he thought about the changes, how he liked the resort, what his assignment was, etc. Disney prides themselves on being an informal, first name company internally, and there are several executives and upper managers that make it a priority to interact with guests and hourly CMs when they can. I've seen it myself and have many friends that have had such interactions.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
That was so stupid (and trollish) a comment I have to reply. I was relaxing around Riverside the other day and happened to be in the lobby where they've been making a lot of changes (much more open in there now, wish I would have had my camera with me) when the GM of the resort was out in the lobby talking with guests and cast members. There was an hourly CM standing close to where I was sitting when the GM approached him and started asking him what he thought about the changes, how he liked the resort, what his assignment was, etc. Disney prides themselves on being an informal, first name company internally, and there are several executives and upper managers that make it a priority to interact with guests and hourly CMs when they can. I've seen it myself and have many friends that have had such interactions.
You are right. REAL managers DO interact with the guests and the hourly CM's.

I'm just not so sure about teenagers that pose as imagineers on fan sites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom