This new layout is TERRIBLE...

nepalostparks

Speed is really good why does it say I'm a new member I'm a Senior member :(

It has been taking a little bit of time after you first log in to update your "Member" title. It does look like "Senior Member" has been replaced with "Active Member".

Keep in mind, one of the many great perks of becoming a Premium Member is custom user titles :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Well, that was fast.

Thanks, Steve!
It is funny how when in the test environment these things aren't a problem. It isn't until you get real users on the system doing real user things that these types of problems crop up. I never expected the new forum to be 100% right out of the gate, so these kind of tweaks are all part of the process. We are in soft-opening LOL
Constructive comments are always gratefully received.

Captain Chaos

It is funny how when in the test environment these things aren't a problem. It isn't until you get real users on the system doing real user things that these types of problems crop up. I never expected the new forum to be 100% right out of the gate, so these kind of tweaks are all part of the process. We are in soft-opening LOL
Constructive comments are always gratefully received.

Soft opening.. At least the new WDWMagic site was planned, built, and opened... Unlike, Beastly Kingdomme or possibly Avatar... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom