Still possible to "bookmark" or "subscribe" to forums?

TimeTrip

Original Poster
I used to "subscribe" to 2 or 3 forums before, and use the "User CP" as my primary entry point to the forums. It was quite nice since it showed a list of only the exact forums I cared about. Is this still possible?

Tom

Beta Return
Yes, except now it's called "Watch Thread". Just above the first post, to the right side of the screen, you'll see a little link saying "Watch Thread". Click that and it will subscribe you.

EDIT: Then you can take a quick look at all your Watched Threads using the link in the SubMenu of the Forum pages. It saves you the step of going through UserCP.

TimeTrip

Original Poster
That helps for watching threads, but doesn't allow you to subscribe to a whole forum like before :-(

Tom

Beta Return
That helps for watching threads, but doesn't allow you to subscribe to a whole forum like before :-(

Had no idea you could subscribe to entire forums before. I just set my settings so that i was automatically subscribed to any thread I posted in.

TimeTrip

Original Poster
Previously you could also see what threads you had posted in because there was a little reverse arrow over the thread icon. I'm not sure if that functionality exists either... I am very glad that the "newest post" feature still works though :).

Tom

Beta Return
Also, i'm noticing that you need to go to the WATCHED THREADS tab and go and read each and every thread you previously subscribed to, but would still like to receive e-mails for. Right now, it's not automatically emailing about new posts unless you've visited that thread since the rollover. Just FYI.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom