Our dining plans- what do you think?

dvcnut39

Original Poster
We are going to be in WDW from 12-21OCT12. What do you think of our plans?

Beaches and Cream
Sci Fi Dine In
Flame Tree and hopefully Be Our Guest
International Food and Wine
T Rex
Columbia Harbor House and Cosmic Rays
Chef Mickeys (breakfast)
Coral Reef

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Once your going during Food & Wine you're def gonna be spoilt for choice otherwise i would add more Epcot/Resort Restaurants :wave:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We are going to be in WDW from 12-21OCT12. What do you think of our plans?

Beaches and Cream
Sci Fi Dine In
Flame Tree and hopefully Be Our Guest
International Food and Wine
T Rex
Columbia Harbor House and Cosmic Rays
Chef Mickeys (breakfast)
Coral Reef

I have not tried Beaches and Cream, but have always wanted to.
I personally do not care for Sci Fi b.c of the theme but they do make a mean shake. :)
Chef Mickey is of course great!
I have heard mixed reviews on Coral Reef so we have avoided it. There are so many other yummy places to try in Epcot.
I just read a week or so ago that Be Our Guest will be opening for holidays 2012 so you might want to try and make another arrangement. I wish it was open already. We will be there in Sept and I was so hoping. :lol:

DisneyDebNJ

Once your going during Food & Wine you're def gonna be spoilt for choice otherwise i would add more Epcot/Resort Restaurants :wave:

I absolutely, positively agree with this 100%!! We save up alot of our snack credits (as well as eat at a few Epcot restaurants during our stay) and towards the end of our vacation, do a TS breakfast, and eat around the world for the day/night. No wonder we always have CS meals left over :ROFLOL:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I absolutely, positively agree with this 100%!! We save up alot of our snack credits (as well as eat at a few Epcot restaurants during our stay) and towards the end of our vacation, do a TS breakfast, and eat around the world for the day/night. No wonder we always have CS meals left over :ROFLOL:

Sounds class :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom