What Speciality Bar would you Like to See Next??

Timekeeper

Hmmmm Let me get this straight, we pay for the same O2 that floats in the AIR we breath for free?

Hmmm, art imitating life, or life imitating art...

111041_bp.jpg

trr1

Hmmmm Let me get this straight, we pay for the same O2 that floats in the AIR we breath for free? I guess I am old school, I prefer the diesel smog scented stuff the disney buses put out.:ROFLOL:

hey if hospitals can do it why not Disney? and i bet hospitals would charge more look what they charge for asprin

Did Knee

How about if they open the Adventurer's Club in World Showcase? They could put it at the outpost! (Excuse me while I put on my "flameproof" suit....) :D

Innkeeper's Club

It's not a bar but at the Canadian Pavilion I wish they would build a Tim Hortons because you can't get anything more Canadian then that. However since WDW is adding Starbucks onsite I can't ever see that happening.

Sweet Melissa

Stepping out of Epcot, I'd love a jazz lounge in Hollywood Studios. They could serve the martini flight that the Brown Derby offers. People often mention recreating the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars there, too. I'd like that as well.

meekoman

Scotch. In fact, I plan on doing the scotch flights at the Rose and Crown and I shall raise my glass to Mad Hatter when I do.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I'd LOVE to see a Teddy Roosevelt Lounge open here like the one in Tokyo DisneySea...its sooo nice and relaxing with comfortable couches and great drinks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom